they told me I was crazy...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ZigZag09, Apr 12, 2013.

1. They told me it couldn't be done. I laughed in their face and put on my mad scientist shit eating grin. 1 hour later; I emerged from my lab. I present to you: The Smokannator.

ForumRunner_20130412_162035.png

ForumRunner_20130412_162051.png

ForumRunner_20130412_162103.png

2. bet that thing sucks. shitty "piece"

nice try

3. Hahaha that's brilliant. Happy toking times, blade :smoking:

4. Why all the hate man? And actually, it got me pretty fried.

5. Why a gas mask? Never could understand why someone would want to do that.

6. hahahahahahahahahha got you fried lol hahahahahaha no way man that things a piece

7. Just looked at your profile. Before you hate, how about contributing?

8. I been a member since 07 this is a new name. Your piece still sucks

9. More of a party piece. The idea is your filling your lungs with nothing but smoke. Or vapor in this case. It's actually pretty intense.

10. It's just for fun man. Smoke a joint and relax.

11. And having more than one account is against the rules. Reported. Enjoy your ban. :)

Pretty cool OP! Hope it gets you ripped.

12. so you have been banned for being an unprovoked ass under another name?

13. Gtfo man. Some new members these days do nothing but spread hate. How would you know if it sucks if you haven't tried it?

Op, that looks dope!Good job and happy vaping!

14. Thanks! Kinda new to vaping. I actually have a question about the Vapir One if anyone has any experience with it..

15. But I fill my lungs with nothing but vapor when I hit my LSV through a bong. Why use a gas mask rather than a bong? Plus, if you try to fill up your gas mask with water, ya got a whole other set of issues to deal with. :laughing:

16. hahaha for fucks sake. Yung squire needs to quit all the hating. It is a nice creation. Actually sounds/looks pretty nice

17. Have you ever hit one before? It's kinda hard for me to describe. It's like being trapped in a bag with just smoke. EVERY breath you take fills your lungs with good ol THC.

18. This. Gas masks have always been a childish thing in my eyes. I've never hit one, never will.

Props for doin something on your own though, OP.

19. Being stoners, are we not all childish at heart?

20. This is what we mean.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF28RV19Cpc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Every breath is vapor :)

And no, what makes it childish to be a stoner?