They should make...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mogwai, May 31, 2012.

1. I think what they should do is find homeless people who are homeless due to bad luck, not because of like addiction or anything, and find like ten of them, and then have a reality competition to see who could turn their life around the most, like the Series gives them a little help at the beginning, and the person who didn't try hard enough or whatever gets eliminated, and after each person gets eliminate, the rest of the people get a little bit more each week until one person is left and you just turned someone's life around ;D

2. How about we make a show that each week shows the stress and reality of working a job and how youll always end up in debt working a 9-5 job. Lets start a consciousness shift and end the bullshit drama in humanity.

3. [quote name='"TheMightyKush"']How about we make a show that each week shows the stress and reality of working a job and how youll always end up in debt working a 9-5 job. Lets start a consciousness shift and end the bullshit drama in humanity.[/quote]

I work a 7 to 7 job :(

4. Wouldn't they not be homeless anymore from the money made from the show?

5. This thread so wrong that it's funny! I'm really liking the haunted house by far!

6. Dancing with the stars bum version.

Dancing with the bums season premiere, starring Tim Tebow and old man Jenkins under the 4th street bridge. Let's see those hips shake!

:smoke:

7. Winner gets drugs

8. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']Dancing with the stars bum version.

Dancing with the bums season premiere, starring Tim Tebow and old man Jenkins under the 4th street bridge. Let's see those hips shake!

:smoke:[/quote]

Lmao this is a good idea too

9. Haha, the catch is, they have to be high on 3 tabs of high grade LSD, washing it down with some white lightning.

They might actually enjoy that.

Well, they would still be homeless, unless they won the home.

On a side note, anyone hear of the bum who found the cash? The first thing he said he would do is buy a car...

10. #30 So_savage420, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Would they get paid? I'd like to the the downward spiral which occurs after they get money...[/quote]

I'm sure if you paid them in booze that would be enough lol

11. For the cameraman ordeal. I propose that the cameraman should fully integrate himself into the homeless world all the while wearing hidden cameras and microphones. That way it is hobo central 24/7

12. good idea bout those homelesses, its deals with real shit, and TV can always do with some more real shit.

but seriously..
    they should make a lord of the rings theme park.

theres this one crazy rollercoaster based on the legendary scene where gandalf falls from the bridge of khazad dum, and the rollercoaster will dive down this HUGE 50000ft man made cave that emulates what it would actually have been like for the grey wizard himself.

also there will mabey be some paintball battles that take place in recreations of famous scenes like helms deep and shit.

also its in holland, so you can smoke your pipeweed at will.

so much potential for this....

13. Goddamn we could start an entire network where all the shows just feature homeless people.

14. Think bum fights meets hunger games

15. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZe4pDYpMys[/ame]

16. Grocery carts with back wheels that swivel like the front.

17. And it would be called:

Reality: After you got voted off that last reality show.

Or: I got my degree in Philosophy.

18. It's called a drum homie

19. [​IMG]

Homeless Bob, the tribe has spoken.

[​IMG]

Like that kind of show?

20. exactly that kinda show