They should make a stoner dating site

Discussion in 'General' started by Flightspace, Jan 25, 2015.

1. I'm too lazy to go out and find women. I want them delivered to my door just like my weed and pizza.

2. Ever heard of escrow services? That's pretty much how it works.

3. I wonder the quality of stoner girls they'd have?

The mooching type? Only chill if u have weed? Smoked her weed with u if your dry?

The world's a mystery

4. i don't care if shes a mooch just as long as she sucks my dick. if not... she better be matching bowls lmao

5. I thought that's what grasscity was..

6. The only problem would be for people such as myself who don't live in legal/medical states. Knowing my luck I would end up pulling out a bag on a date with an undercover cop.

7. This post is completely irrelevant to the thread! I suggest looking in the "Stash Jar" section for a thread about oil. But yeah, your post contributes nothing to this thread and posting stuff like this in whatever thread you feel like won't get you any answers.

8. #9 Stread, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    But it's a female cop, she's hot as hell and smokes too, so you end up getting laid!
    But after that she arrests you, you end up in jail and drop the soap!

Sent from space using a banana

9. Make your own thread

10. This is legit the only dating site I'd ever use seriously.. :rolleyes:
    We soo need this for the lone stoners :bongin:

11. Get the Grasscity app, It's better in my opinion

12. Grasscity? I thought this was asscity...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I've always wanted to fuck and do illegal things with a female cop haha. But if I get any more cannabis related charges they will become felony charges and I can't have that on my record. I need to find a lady cop that is into something badass like espionage or assassinations. 

14. Mods generally care about that kind of stuff and I'm sure the OP started this thread to talk about stoner dating sites and not hash oil; its basic forum etiquette not to derail a thread with off topic posts. I was just giving you a heads up is all. I still think you are better off just looking for a thread on dabbing. I'll even link a couple active ones for you.

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1353909-not-about-flower-anymore-anyone-else-me.html/page-2
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/682410-show-your-hashoil.html/page-496

15. #16 Messiah Decoy, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    No matter when or where they make the site, the male to female ratio is bound to be fucked.

Like one female for every thirty dudes.

16. HAHAHa! That shit made me laugh. I can just see it-out on a date, YOU pull out a bag of weed, SHE pulls out some handcuffs. Damn...

17. well thats really just a symptom of overpriced pussy. dudes need to be creating demand for some good dicking and then the women will come flocking to the online dating sites.

18. i dunno, i can definitely see a the possibility for a date that involves handcuffs that isn't a complete disaster... giggity

19. i could go for some ass right about now