They say the first step is to admit that you have a problem.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Desert_Toker, May 29, 2006.

1. Hello, my name is Desert_Toker and I have a problem.
    They say the first step is to admit that you have it, and well, I suppose I do.
    I have been a regular user for about three years, but only just started to get into the idea of growing it at home rather than to chase down random strangers and screaming into their faces for some 'herbal relief'. I have tried to kick the habit through smoking and alcohol and all those 'legal' products, but ended up with hangovers and the feeling that I am betraying my asthmatic lungs to white corporate America. So I have decided to come here seeking help and salvation from you, dear folks, in replacing two horrific and life-threatening habits with an illegal but surprisingly none life-threatening one. Isn't it funny that we can grow some of the most poisonous plants in the world freely on our front doorsteps but the one that actually has some medicinal and industrial use is kept hidden away? If you have any questions, comments, insults or praise of my over-exaggerated self-worth, please don't hesitate! And remember dear folks...puff puff pass ya mo-fos! :smoke:

2. welcome you fucking druggie :D :wave:

3. Welcome to the City! :D :wave: :smoke: :bongin:

4. welcome to the city