they dont make threads like they used to...

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Jun 29, 2011.

1. i remember threads that had no purpose whatsoever other than to entertain and to have some good ol fun you know?

2. Maybe you should get on that.

3. i remember, but i feel like if i say so, people who have been here for like 5 years will tell me how naive i'm being.

4. Oh yea... back in the day.

5. Everything's better back in the day. These days SUCK

6. times change i guess....lol, this coming from a guy who has been a member for less than a year but hey...i DO remember some really entertaining threads that were shortlived but was a blast you know?

and im all over it all the time..too much so in fact :smoke:

7. Man, I only been here since 09 but it feels like it's been alot longer than that.

8. believe me, there are tons of entertaining threads popping up, but they arent intended to be entertaining hahahaha

9. this is very true, sirsog knows what's up. the less seriously you take this forum the more entertaining it becomes lol

10. time flies in gc....if einstein was around, he would have said some stuff about twins and one being on gc all the time and the other somewhere else and the one twin in gc would be older after a long time.....ok ok ill shut up :smoke:

unintended consequences :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. You shoulda kept that royksopp thread up. I had a whole paragraph about why she should change her avatar picture. Have to see that ugly 60's esque communist bullshit everyday on the way into town.

And the guy who tags it on private property downtown never has permission, and always bitches up a storm everytime he gets arrested.... Like its somehow unfair that hes not allowed to tag storefronts worth about 2000$ a month.

The dudes ****ed up and so is the girl in that photo, regardless of her being some civil rights leader. Cause its ugly.

12. I don't really know what to say beside's this....

13. double u, t, and f