Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

they didnt test my urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonswed420, May 3, 2012.

1. ok so i went to get my drug test for pre employment and i couldnt pee for like an hour so i drank like 6 cups of water before i pissed. i used mid stream in the cup just to be safe.I thought my urine was gonna be diluted at this time.When i pissed it was like watery yellow kind and i made sure i didnt eat at all.when i gave the cup to the old lady who worked there she put at timer by the urine samlpe and checked the color of the urine and put some of the urine on a paper towel to check the color with this sheet she had with different urine colors. so this timer was going down and i had no clue how she was testing the urine but nonetheless she said i passed when all of the other people had to get their samples to a lab.