Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

They can sell magic mushrooms on Grasscity.com???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nps4474@yahoo.c, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Wow, o.k. unless I am reading something wrong here, am I to understand that Grasscity can sell and ship psychedelic mushrooms?

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/cy5.html

WTF?
    Of course, Norway and the fucking UNITED STATES are the only two joints they won't ship to.

I'm just blown away by this, but perhaps it's common knowledge to others on this forum.

2. sure, they just don't ship to countries where it's illegal. it's not that mind-blowing dude

3. So magic mushrooms are considered legal in the rest of the world?

4. This is news to me too

5. ok perhaps i should have clarified guys.

They don't sell the final product, dried or otherwise. In most countries, it's legal to possess the SPORES because they contain no psilocybin.

Even the U.S. is like this (except California, Georgia, and Idaho i think). I'm not sure of the reason why GC doesn't ship to the U.S. but i'm sure it's something obvious and i'm missing it because I'm high? or it may just be one of SJ's things

6. technically, they are legal in florida

7. anyone know where I can *wink* *wink* some magic mushrooms? :smoking: :D

8. This is easy fix if you want them that badly... there's plenty of shroom info at www.shroomery.org

And a lot that ship to the USA.