They call me the WeedQueen

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WeedQueen, Oct 18, 2016.

1. I was raised in Northern California and transplanted up in the Pacific Northwest, in Northeast Washington. First let me say I'm a retired Registered Nurse that believes that marijuana is the 'Fountain of Youth'. I am fastly approaching 60 and find that most all my peers who 'didn't medicate' on a regular basis, are either 1. Dead or 2. have one or more serious health issues and take multiple big Pharm medications. I take Zero meds. i have grown my own medication for ~10 years now. Except for injuries I haven't been seen by my physician in over 6 years. Please, everyone, take your medication daily. Your body and soul will thank you with better health

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  2. Welcome!! Beautiful garden!!!

3. I'll second missinglighter. Welcome, beautiful garden! I'm a NE Oregonian. How did your outdoor finish up this year? I'm harvesting this week.

4. I so agree with you Weedqueen... So many people are on pharmaceutical medications, which can be deadly. It is wonderful to hear how this beautiful plant is a blessing to you AND countless others. Your garden looks divine. ⭐️⭐️

5. Hello and welcome

6. That's a really big garden you got there! Puts mine to shame for sure!

But welcome! Glad to have you here! Hope to see you around!

7. Hello and welcome...grats on getting the heck outta calif, I can't wait!

Sprouting since 77 and I still remind myself "it's a weed just let it grow"

8. Oh hell yeah. You go girl!

"Welcome"