They call me, "Shotgun" for no reason

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by metalbracenboot, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I can think of. Maybe it's the freedom of speech and the liberty at which I seem to make available, to elucidate on the ethics and medicinal affects of Marijuana.
    I am certain that is a "run-on" sentence.lol
    I'm Michael and I live in the dismal Sunshine State of Florida. I have spinal arthritis from having broken my neck in 4 places C3 , c4, c5, c6, vertibrae.
    I can tell ya when it's gonna rain my brothers and sisters. I didn't ask for it, but I now have a built in borometer. I also have what is called by a certain author a built in- bullet proof-b** S*** detector.:)
    It is said of Florida that "You can come on vacation and leave on probation".
    This state has the harshest penalties in the United States for possession of marijuana. It's a FELONY. There is no bigger LIE on the books. For someone who has never committed a crime in their life to ber sent to live with murderers and rapitsts makes out goverment look awkward and queer in the most serious of tenses. Yes, I am a spokesman for PUFMM because Black Crow sent me there. I have about 300 signatures in about 4 days and 9 hours. Do the math. lol I can't. I am in awe of this web site and the kind, wonderful, & intelleigent people here. I'm white if thats alright, and sorta clumsy with an awkward accent and I shave my face constantly, as if to hide something. I am disabled but am praying for a miracle to get me out west and on some good meds. If anybody needs a room mate I can pay 500.00 a month and not a penny more. I can waltz, swing, and do the dishes. Once.

2. And Thank you, thank you, thank you.

3. Could I get a job out there working on a farm or in one of those shops if they hire handicapped or not?

4. hey welcome to GC, I'm kinda new,too. This post had me a bit confused at first. I thought we were gonna talk about why they call you 'shotgun'. But no matter, Welcome!

5. Thank you Good Sir. It is because I "shoot off at the mouth according to a di Dad I had.

6. I like your quotes BigBird216 really coolness.