They are on my ass...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wiebeburnin919, Nov 6, 2009.

1. I know there are like 2 million threads about bringing weed too school and all and how bad it is...well the beginning of this year i didnt think twice about starting to sell bud at school sold too anyone who needed it...After my connect at school got busted after being searched for the 3rd time in a row and my friend who got caught with bud on the bus....at every school if you get caught they will ride your ass until you fess up who you got it from well after my friend got busted they asked about me and if i sold and all these questions so basically its kind of scary when you think you are safe and no one knows the administration knows the moment you start does anyone know if you have ANY rights in school?
    so from here on out no more selling, no more bud at school, just nothing that has too do with it i think ill still smoke before b/c i dont see how i could ever get caught with that...

2. pretty much all your rights are gone when your in school. they can and WILL search you cuz their dicks.

3. Well it depends how old you. How old are you?

4. 18 as of july why?

5. Noooooo...

6. Because that means you are too young to be on this forum.

7. What does this mean?

8. It means he turned 18 on july 2009

9. But they won't search around your dick. Always remember to safety-pin a sock by your nuts on the inside of your pants. Keep your stash inside the sock.

10. Sneaky bastard lol, (brittish accent)

11. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;5979956]It means he turned 18 on july 2009[/quote]

^ This.

You have a lot less rights in school and if caught you will face ridiculously harsh penalties. You made a good decision to stop bringing bud to school and you should stick with it. Just give people your number and sell to them out of school if you want to keep dealing :)

12. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

13. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;5979956]It means he turned 18 on july 2009[/quote]

sorry but people who are 18 dont say an "as of" date. they just say they are 18

ban hammer cometh

14. Prison pocket that shit next time. Keeps things at a good humidity as well. Good selling point for your customers.

15. You must really be dumb, or fucking around, because I'm 19 and if I say I turned 19 as of May, does that make me a minor?

16. I wouldn't talk dealing her bro.

17. yea, he said AS OF JULY, which means he has been 18 since july.

just because it was phrased like that doesnt mean he is lying. not all people are going to speak exactly the way you do. have you ever been to a different part of your country? hell, have you been out of the country? because there are actually entirely different languages out there.

Get off this guys ass, and if a ban does come, it certainly wont be your decision (nor will it be mine...).

18. I have been to a "different" part of the country, and I have been outside the country.

I just like to post little quirks like that because the underage ones always rush to the defense :)

I do it for the "kicks" one could say...

19. There's your answer and best advice.