Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

They all see dragons and shit. I dont. How come?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iNeedPot, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Like, I see people around this forum and in general saying they get some sort of crazy experiences, visions, blurs and shit. I honestly don't get that...... I just get mellow and extremely funny (I've been told by people who are around me when I smoke) I become a comedian spitting funny bars nonstop, but other than that and the buzz i get I don't experience anything above the normal level I'm always at when I'm sober. 

HOWEVER, I smoked Moroccan/Portuguese hash the other day (I almost never do. I stick to marijuana, but the locals were out of stock so had to improvise.) I smoke a nice joint and it was powerful strong high that basically put me to sleep slowly, but when it did put me to sleep I had a devil-ish supernatural experience. I felt my body was heavy while i was on the bed, and like something was sucking my soul out and I could swear something was trying to reach out to me and every-time it happened I got so scared I tried to wake myself up and tell myself it's not real, and when I forced my eyes wide open, there was nothing there. All in my head. I don't think I want to smoke Hash anymore. It's fucked up.

2. Weed is a hallucinogen, it can definitely cause visual effects, but usually never seeing objects that aren't there, more like distortions in vision. Maybe the cannabis you are smoking is not very potent?

3. I never had hallucinations. Or seen things that weren't there, I didn't actually SEE as much as i SENSED.

4. Sativa dominants (like 90%+) are psychedelic highs, as opposed to the stoney Indicas.

Only way to get full on Psychedelia is from potent Sativas that like I said, 90% Sativa and up

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Ras_Star, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Here in South Africa, we have acres and acres upon acres of Durban Poison and Swazi growing in the fields of Kwa-Zulu Natal (thats the state I live in :) ) These 2 strains are pure Sativas. Thats 100% sativa ;) Trust me, if u really want to see "dragons and shit" head over here and u can embark on ur own world of fables. I personally havent seen them myself lol, but I have smoked a big joint of Durban Poison by myself and trust me when I say that was possibly the trippiest high I ever had. My mind was able to manufacture images of things and concepts unknown to mankind! If I were to pen down all the things I imagined, they would have to create a whole new language just so I could articulate the things that were going on.

"Everything is better when u are high"

• Like Like x 9
  6. Eat a big ass pot brownie then get back to me.

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you see shit while you're high you need to ger that checked. It could be schizophrenia.

8. Can't you fucking read? I don't see shit, ever! I just felt extremely weird and disturbed when I smoked Hash. I smoke pot on a regular basis for over 3 years now. I smoke over 20 grams in average a month. Last month I smoked over 40grams in less than two-three weeks. 

9. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19356832" timestamp="1389944640"]Sativa dominants (like 90%+) are psychedelic highs, as opposed to the stoney Indicas.Only way to get full on Psychedelia is from potent Sativas that like I said, 90% Sativa and up[/quote]why are sativas slowly dying man :'(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've smoked 28% thc medical cannabis before that my friend got from his cousin that has cancer. That had me hug the pillow for a few hours, but I didn't see shit, cause you don't see shit when you smoke weed it's just your senses become intense if you can't think straight

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh and I've never seen dragons. I've never seen anything while high. I'm high off a fatty rn and no seein shit lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

sounds like a trademark case of sleep paralysis, OP 

• Like Like x 1
  13. :hello:

14. I know that lying in bed/floating/flying feeling. It's called high THC levels.

Boom.

15. [quote name="iNeedPot" post="19358460" timestamp="1389980837"]Can't you fucking read? I don't see shit, ever! I just felt extremely weird and disturbed when I smoked Hash. I smoke pot on a regular basis for over 3 years now. I smoke over 20 grams in average a month. Last month I smoked over 40grams in less than two-three weeks. [/quote]Sounds like an out of control lucid dream. Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

• Like Like x 1
  16. I used to get intense and awesome closed eye visuals from weed...that was when i was in a very good place spiritually, though, naturally high states of consciousness n whatnot.

17. sounds like u had a "Sleep Paralysis" experience. Maybe the hash triggered it?

18. Schools teach you and try to get you to classify weed as hallucinogens. I'm not sure if weed really is a hallucinogen, but based on my experiences I wouldn't consider Miss Mary Jane a hallucinogen. I haven't seen unicorns or rainbows yet and I doubt I will anytime soon.

19. You will never have acid or shroom style visuals from smoking weed. You won't see anything that isn't there, but your vision can get blurry. Massive Edibles are the only way to even get close(I have had hallucinations on edibles, but my HPPD flares up when I smoke weed and I have flashbacks).Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. ^ True dat. Except I've tried acid and you don't see "dragons and shit" either. That shit just makes you see things differently.

• Like Like x 1