theta waves

Discussion in 'General' started by rub a dub style, Jul 19, 2009.

1. hi there. well keeping in mind that i have been really stressful and nervous for very long time, would meditating + listening to theta brainwaves would help ? if yes, then could you suggest me from where to buy them ? thanks. peace out

2. if you have limewire or something like that you can get them off of there. what i've also found out is that if you listen to theta waves while your asleep, they drastically cut back the amount of sleep you need to about 5 or 6 hours

3. If you want to discuss more about bineural beats and Alpha Omega and Theta waves their is alot of info on I-Doser.com :: Index

And if you want to just buy the waves(they call them doses) you have to buy the program and buy each seperate dose, or you can just torrent it and get every dose for free, which is what i did.

I have an account on their and main topics usually are about meditating and astral projecting or lucid dreaming. Pretty interesting stuff let me tell you.Some people say that they can conciously leave their body and visit other realms and shit...i sure as hell can't though lol.

4. oh it seems that typeing didnt go together with my thinking. i wanted to ask:
    if i meditate + listen to theta brainwaves, would effects of meditation be better? well you know - the way to peace