These Times Are Changing.(My views on Marijuana)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Wrathofgod777, Aug 7, 2009.

1. #1 Wrathofgod777, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    Many people think the worst will happen involving the use of drugs, especially Marijuana. Marijuana, or weed, is one of the few natural substances that is actually safe to use. No opium doesn't count, it is manufactured.

The so called D.E.A. wants to make a drug free America. They claim,CLAIM, Marijuana will get you addicted and kill you. They claim, eliminating pot, will make America a "drug free" America. This is complete bull crap. After watching "Secrets of the Founding Fathers" on the History Channel, I then realized that Marijuana and other drugs actually helped form our Great country. Why should we trust these "Claims" from the DEA. Why can we not get a guarantee from the DEA that Pot is bad as they say. We cannot get guaranteed by them because the bad things they say about pot are complete shit.

Recently, about a few nights ago, I got into a horrible argument with my cousin and friend. They yelled and blasted at me that Pot was the reason I struggle with my grades. They say pot is the reason I'm not social person like they are, they even claim I want to get stoned every night, which is completely not the case.

And you know what, they both have smoked pot many times before. Sad isn't it? Marijuana is not the reason I struggle with grades, not the reason I am not social, it is completely not true that I want to blazed up every night.

To prove all this propaganda they have fallen for wrong, I will prove my point. As all stoners know, it is our choice to fail school, it is our choice to not be social. I am not a very smart person like he is, The reason I am not a social person is because I am shy, pot is completely not the reason I don't like to be social, I just don't like to party like they do....I honestly feel the lies and propaganda that has been put forth against my friends should be put to a halt.

Right now, I am planning to grow Marijuana in the near future, maybe within a year. The government Marijuana ban laws are driving my activism for Marijuana Legalization into fear. Too many times have I been judged for smoking pot just in the recent 2 years.

And people think Marijuana has no economical and medical benefits??? You have got to be freaking kidding me, right? Marijuana has been grown and cultivated for thousands of years; The romans cultivated for making clothing. In fact, Henry VIII ordered every farmer to cultivate 1/4 acre of hemp for every 60 acres they tilled. He was on to something- seapower. The list of ship paraphernalia provided by the marijuana plant includes sails, riggings, anchor ropes, cargo nets,fisherman's nets, flags, shrouds, clothing, thread and more. In the age of Discovery an average ship required 50 to 100 tons of hemp rigging. Marijuana also provides 4 to 50 times the Cellulose found in a cornstock. Cellulose can be made into methanol, a cheap, clean fuel. Approximately 6% of the agricultural land area of the contiguous United States would produce more Cannabis Biomass than is required to supply all current demand for gasoline, diesel, and oil in the US.

And yet all of these benefits? It is still illegal. I am completely angered by this false propaganda like Rorschach was with city crimes in Watchmen.

Recently on Youtube, I just saw a video about a dog owner who took her dog to vet after it got high when it consumed about a pound, I assume, of dry, harvested Marijuana. The vet bill was 1500 dollars after all the dog did was puke up the Marijuana. The dog was completely fine and yet they still indirectly suggest that Marijuana is a bad drug. For more info on the stoned dog: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2tvhNFPDGo]YouTube - Dog 'Stoned' After Eating Marijuana in Seattle[/ame]

You see, all this false propaganda doesn't save people from getting killed or injured over it. It only makes it worse.

Michael Phelps had a picture on the internet, as you all must have heard, and everyone made a big deal about it. Kellogg's halted their contract with Phelps because he smokes bud. What they failed to realize though is that they have millions of customers who enjoy blasting up a bowl and snackin' on some of their Cheez-its, Chocolate Cookies, or Frosted Flakes. This also is what happens when dumb *** parents expect society and celebrities to raise there children for them. Yet another detail about this issue is that Phelps, who is one of the most fit swimmers in the world smokes pot, so obviously proving that stoners are not fat and lazy. President Bush and Barack Obama once used pot and they became the Presidents of the United States...The entire country being lead by previous stoners?, And yet Phelps was criticized for a bong photo when he won the Us 8 Gold medals...For more info on Phelps: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAXfKkT097Q"]YouTube - Michael Phelps, Barack Obama, George Bush & Marijuana Use[/ame]

Well, I have stated my views on this topic.

AND IF ANY OF YOU MARIJUANA HATERS QUESTIONS ME ABOUT HOW MARIJUANA IS BAD, WELL, I HAVE STATED MY PROOF THAT IT IS NOT BAD.

YOU TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG.

2. I'm pretty sure you won't find any mj haters here man. :)

3. you realize this is a pro-marijuana forum right?

you didn't really provide any proof though. if you want to to shut your friends up show them the union you can find it on google videos.

4. I'm not trying to show proof, even If i might have said it, there are just my views on it.

5. How about going and posting this on a pro prohibition website :D not like you're going to change any minds here....just preaching to the choir lol.

6. Force your friends to watch [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007"]the Union.[/ame]

7. People are willing to forgive a lot of good for (what they think is) a little bit of bad.

8. Th union is great but if you want a shorter and more accurate opinion about the drug war search for Judge Jim Gray on youtube. No one puts down prohibition better than he does