These new Blogs...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SuicidalSpaz, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Hey Guys, Spaz here. So, The other night I was fooling around with the new Blog system. It's pretty neat. Kind of like, an All-purpose personal forum that anyone can comment on.

Anyone else enjoying them? I really needed to vent, and ain't wanted to clog the forums with another thread, so I went there. It's a long read, but I had to say it.

I'll be posting a couple more before I leave. It's a wonderful stress reliever to be able to get shit off your chest, whenever you want.

2. Yeah, I think it's a real cool feature. I'm not sure how often I am going to use it, but it's nice to have if I need it :smoke:

3. I just started a blog today. I didn't want to clog the forum up either with all my smoke reports so I decided to put them all there.

4. Yeh, It's a nice convienence. My bad, I forgot about the " general feedback" area...

How silly of me. :rolleyes:

5. why do people here feel the need to announce that they are leaving, as if they will get this big going away party and the "no man you should stay"

cool people just leave and dont sit around for weeks bitching about leaving.

2 cents.

Ive never seen a forum in my life with soo many "Goodbye" threads. sorry if you are leaving for personal reasons.. but seems like most of the people are just little bitches and cant handle freedom of speech.

6. They dont bother me, Because alot of people are close here man. Alot of people are real close and mroe then jus a bullshit bond. I know atleast one couple met through here and are now married with kids.

I know some dudes real well, Smokentoke, Thas my homie, Hes helped promote my music on the whole other side of the states n shit. Alot of em is real people and we get to know each other so its kinda like when you move, Ya say your goodbyes.

But the suicide threads bother me.

I wish there was a option to to block certain threads/subjects from being veiwed like you can certain members.

7. ^^ Exactly. Like when I left for a month, I wanted my homies to know, because I talk to quite a few people here on the site. We're homies, that's how it goes. It's more than just talking on the forums, it's a bond.

8. How'd this go from blogs to goodbye threads? :confused_2:

9. I don't even know. Tangents FTL?...

I just put up my firs blog. I think I might like this whole idea. I guess I wasn't here the day it was announced, because today was the first day that I even noticed it up there. Or maybe today was the first day....hah.

10. Why am I announcing it? Cause I've been here over a year, and I think atleast a couple people might care. I've grown close to a couple members, and I'M going to miss GC when I leave. I won't be back on until Christmas. It's like, a complete change.

A stoner in love thrown into bootcamp... It isn't that easy of an adjustment, atleast not for me.

11. Wait, You're going to boot camp until X-Mas? Ah, wait, I think I remember reading that....when do you leave, man? I'm going to miss you :(