These little fuckin chinese kids AINT 16

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Come up with something better? Naaaaaah, I think it describes you perfectly right now. In a pissy mood just picking things apart trying to find something to bitch about. Did you notice your the only one making a big deal about it? It's the internet dude, learn to get over it.

2. [​IMG]

But yeah, China should be held accountable for this.

3. they are china, they can do what they want.
    lol

4. Free speech works both ways. If someone wants to the freedom to say something offensive (like calling a bunch of little kids bitches- which takes HUGE balls, btw), then they should be able to handle the criticism.

5. I'm not trying to get into a free speech debate here, I just like editorial cartoons.

6. Truth. The age restrictions are bullshit. They won the gold medals, they are the best . . . what does their age have to do with anything?

7. Wow guy, you are a MORON the chinese kids are fuckin chinese! How is that is ANY way racist?

8. well physically, its not good for children to train that hard. Even at the age that most gymnasts perform now, they're delaying puberty and generally messing with their hormones in a rather dangerous way. Their bodies will be full of injuries by the time they are in their twenties that will be painful for the rest of their lives.

but if they were to get rid of age restrictions, then many other countries would have chosen other, younger athletes too. For China to be the only one using athletes under 16 is a huge advantage and their wins shouldn't count on a level playing field

9. who gives a fuck with long ass explanation, the reason why it's a big deal is because the RULES state that they have to be 16. They can even be 15 as long as theyre 16th birthday is later this year. But come on this is ridiculous.

10. I agree if shes underage and still out competing the others fairly then she deserves to keep her medals. Shes underage and still better then everyone else

I think the olympics should just be canceled though since they wanna keep fucking around.

It should just be renamed "The Michael Phelps Show!" and be about how he eats, sleeps, shits and such

11. It does seem like a pretty cruel way to fuck with a pre-pubescent twelve year old.

Stick them in the Olympics, let them win a few medals... then snatch them away right out from under them.

12. QFT....

But if China actually falsified all of the documents for this little girl... whose to say they didn't do it 50 other times in the past or are doing it for other people right now...

China should be stripped of all medals imo... They should be kicked out of the olympiccs this year or some serious shit like this...
    The olympics shouldn't stand for this shit...

13. Its obvious shes underage, but if they ask for conformation?
    what do you think chinas going to do?
    create information saying shed of age.
    this girl is goign to be how ever old they want her to.

14. I agree man. I mean didnt they find out the one of the girls lip synced too because the original girl was too ugly.

15. hahahahaha +rep you got a point. The dog analogy is a good stanpoint. the op isnt trying to be racist , i think some people are just a little sensitive.

16. I dont get it, if she's that young, I would be giving her more medals, not taking them away

17. Chinas got plenty.

18. they live in a communist country, im sure the government was like "Compete ore you get your hand chopped off!"

19. true they may be lighter and smaller but there also much weaker in turn .. i'd say it evens out .. but if there going to have an age limit it should either be 18 or no limit you shouldn't limit some children but not others its not driving .. you can limit it to adult

i hate when people get up tight about racism .. i'm probably one of the most sarcasticly racist person you'd ever meet .. i mean no harm its all comedy ... its not like i'm tying other cultures up in fields and whipping them .. i make fun of all cultures including my culture ... why? because its hilarious stereotypes are funny not always true but there are many stereotypes that are fitting ... you'll never catch me doing it on the site because some people are offended but publicly with friends and many others its fun to "joke" around if it hurts you're feelings i wont discuss it with you ... but there should be no reason for it to the bother the person and you know what if it bothers you shoot one back at me gurantee you i'll laugh. moral: unhurtful stereotypes and racial jokes are all fun and games end discussion.

20. These fuckin stoner kids aint 18!