Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

These last 2 nights...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superhighdave, Jul 13, 2011.

1. As the story goes ill start my smoking around 9:30 pm at night ill smoke 2 bowl packs to the head and wander off into my house eat/computer/tv/stupid shit people do when there high alone. Around 10:30 ill smoke another 2 bowls by now iv exhausted most things to do when your high alone...so anyway around 11:30 im so tired i can no longer keep my eyes open so i hit the sack. As i lay in bed i feel like there is something stopping me from sleeping ill go into a dream state where i have a really realistic dream of me driving a car and just smashing into the back of a semi truck and then i wake up the dream only goes for about 20 min and then restarts it self once i start to doze off again but i cant seem to go fully to sleep.This has been happening for the last 2 days now but has never happened before and i smoke almost every night before i go to bed iv never been in a car accident so i dont even know where the dream is coming from.

Any Comments or ideas are appreciated

And i know its a cool story...thanks bro :)

2. Pretty sure that happens to everyone.

3. yea but it well keep restarting the dream until like 4 in the morning and then i cant sleep anymore

4. Only one solution: Smoke Mo Nuggie

5. Unless you're using weed in order to sleep you shouldn't be smoking right before you sleep. It fucks with the sleep cycles and keeps you from getting restful sleep.

6. makes perfect sense ill toke at 9:30 and then just fall asleep when im burnout instead of smoking more