These Kids Are out of Control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dub C, Sep 26, 2022.

1. what the hell is wrong with the kids in these clips? Is it just me, or did this crap not happen until a couple years ago? Or has it always happened and we see it now because we all have cameras in our pockets? I don't think the latter option is correct. It is disgusting that this lawlessness happens in a first world country and even worse that there are basically no consequences. All this is being pushed by the likes of CBLM (certain black lives) and soft on crime Soros-funded DAs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You can't blame the poor children. They have been oppressed by society and are just expressing their frustration at not being heard or taken seriously. Perhaps we need to open a dialogue or discussion to find out what their wants and needs are so that we can better fulfill them as a society. OR maybe they just never got their asses kicked by their parents like they should have when they misbehaved and received no discipline or learning. And are now a bunch of teenage and up infants who throw fits, destroy things and are completely useless members of society that do nothing but drain resources. And WHY do they do this? That is simple, because they can. With absolutely no repercussions to their lives whatsoever. The liberal shitholes where this type of behavior happens will most likely find a way to reward them for their actions.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I guess these poor oppressed future doctors, lawyers, engineers and pharmacists have been impressed by evil straight white men their whole lives. They are oppressed so hard that they will get off scot free for this garbage. I agree, it's the parenting or more accurately, the lack thereof. I think Tatum was right and the vast majority of them grew up without fathers. Sadly, something like 77% of black kids are born out of wedlock. That's what the welfare state has done. Before the advent of welfare, nearly all blacks had both parents in the home. The welfare state incentivizes single motherhood, and that really is good for nobody.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That never happened when we had corporal punishment

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. It is against the law to discipline your kids.
    Liberal shithole logic. Now they want to blame the parents.

There are no consequences facing these kids. Try to teach them honor and respect and they most certainly end up in a foster home (warehouse) where they can be abused for real. Then the parents end up separated through the ordeal, where the father will feed the cash cow till the kid is 18.

Did you notice the atmosphere surrounding the kid? Not say'n nutt'n, just observation.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Might be the kind of kids who grow up to ransack the US Capital when they don’t accept the results of an election…

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I don't think this is a matter of politics or race (atleast the first video, didn't make to the second one yet). I've seen quite a few kids act like that. Shittt... I've seen adults act like that. I am willing to bet that that kid has a stressful home life and has never learned how to express their emotions properly.

As a man I feel I could have handled the situation more directly but the teacher did atleast find a solution that resulted in no harm to any of the kids so I can't knock her.

Our society has some deep rooted issues that need addressing that transcend the boundaries of normal politics. The human condition is becoming more deplorable as time continues imo. I feel it is a symptom of spiritual starvation. Very few people concern themselves with the spiritual realm. It has become almost taboo.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SHHHHHHH! This may be an epiphany.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Or maybe the kind of kids who grow up to loot stores, burn small businesses to the ground and try to burn down a courthouse for months on end just because...

By any metric, the BLM/Antifa insurrection was far worse than the mostly peaceful protest of the Capitol. And let's be honest, the demographics of the two videos I posted match up with the former far better than they do with the latter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I do agree on the spirituality. I'm not overly religious, but I do think it is the decline of Christianity that has the West in this mess. We've lost our moral compass. I hope we can get it back somehow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. It is hard to raise kid's these days when both parents have to work to make ends meet. This is something that has changed a lot, just in my lifetime.

I am not religious at all, but I have no doubt basic right and wrong learned from religious parents and sunday school did me no harm. I was even in the junior choir.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not that I sense that you misunderstood what meant by "spirituality", I feel compelled to expound and put forth some definitions to further clarify:

• the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.
    • Spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or sense or belief that there is something greater than myself, something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature.
    In my view it is possibly to cultivate the sense of purpose and meaning in life with out favoring one religion or another. Make all viewpoints available and let their being/spirit choose their path. I definitely have my own views but those are personal. I think my role and others with similar beliefs is just get them plugged in and let the spirit of truth do its thang.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. If they start shitting the floors during a riot we’ll know.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What a ridiculous comment. Hillary is still bitching about 2016, not going to comment on her huh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Not just Slick Hilly, the whole Democratic Party whined about the 2016 election and called Trump an illegitimate president for 4+ years. Let's not forget that most of those same Demoncrats committed an insurrection by their own standards when they tried to overturn that election on January 6, 2017. Also in 1992, Ditto 2000. Same again in 2004. Every time a Republican has won the presidential election since Reagan, the Demoncrats have attempted to overturn it. But it's okay when a liberal does it, I guess. They have leftist privilege, by far the most powerful privilege of all, even stronger than female privilege. I don't love all the Republicans, a lot of them are in fact garbage, but I can't stand most Demoncrats. I don't know how anyone can. They are all such massive hypocrites and liars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Y’all are fucking sad. My god.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. If the Democrats are smart enough to take over high education, Hollywood, Wall Street, the military, the Boy Scouts, the Intel, Rig every election they want, the health care system, and the county fair dairy barn then that’s the bunch to be in with.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm pretty sure public space, human excrement totals in liberal cities, like Portland, and Seattle out weigh any and all republican riot totals throughout history. My kid just told me a story about some homeless woman dropping trow and crapping on the sidewalk, mid day, on Pike street in downtown Seattle. Thankfully he got his family out of that craphole and moved to AZ.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ok. You “win”?

• Like Like x 3
  20. Nobody wins in a shitting contest, cept the cottonelle bears.
    Shit in the woods like normal bears, for fucks sake.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1