These iOffer bongs any good?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CarlWest, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Soo iOffer is known to be sketchy china shit but good lord some of the bongs on there look majestic. I've been looking at this one for $254
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/glass-bong-14-triple-honeycomb-perc-with-spin-7mm-536917534
    [​IMG]
    And this one that's much taller for $226
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/24-evo-50mm-triple-perc-stemless-honey-comb-disc-w17-537845312
    [​IMG]
    Are iOffer bongs quality any good? If so which bong would you guys recommend? I take hugee rips so im guessing the taller one would be better for me but the smaller is 7mm and nicer on the eyes

2. For that price you can get a quality bong. Don't buy off of ioffer its mostly china. The bongs you posted are china. Go with bwg or alt or something.

3. Cheech is overpriced china garbage. That second bong would have more drag than it's worth. Imagine sucking a golf ball threw a garden hose, because that's how hard you'll be sucking to clear. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you're going to buy anything from iOffer, look up jhanpixel.

5. #6 AuhMayZing, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Cheech bongs are definitely not china glass, and they're much better then people seem to claim.

The only reason people hate Cheech glass so much is because they make bongs with similar qualities
    and blindly jump on the retard bandwagon. "Oh they weren't the original makers of the tree perc, that brand sucks!

6. Im pretty sure there have been threads about this and cheech is china glass imported here and then put together and labeled. And sold to be assumed it is made in america

7. [quote name="AuhMayZing" post="19419534" timestamp="1390878916"]Cheech bongs are definitely not china glass, and they're much better then people seem to claim.The only reason people hate Cheech glass so much is because they make bongs with similar qualitiesand blindly jump on the retard bandwagon. "Oh they weren't the original makers of the tree perc, that brand sucks!" [/quote]Sure about that? Cheech is most definitely imported and unoriginal. Janky ripoffs of dope brands...http://www.importgenius.com/importers/cheech-glass-ltdSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #9 glass666shogun, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [quote name="AuhMayZing" post="19419534" timestamp="1390878916"]Cheech bongs are definitely not china glass, and they're much better then people seem to claim.The only reason people hate Cheech glass so much is because they make bongs with similar qualitiesand blindly jump on the retard bandwagon. "Oh they weren't the original makers of the tree perc, that brand sucks!" [/quote] They are infact made in China. Any quality shop WON'T carry them because they infringe on copyright laws. How do they avoid that? By being made in China. They steal perc designs, and get away with it, by fooling folks into thinking they're "high quality" by making them super thick. It's not being retarded, it's called being informed. Not to mention, I would rather support local artists, then buy some China glass that knocks off, and steals ideas from hardworking glass blowers. Step 1: Steal a design.Step 2: Send the design to China where you can avoid copyright laws. Step 3: Mass produce them by under payed laborers for next to nothing, stealing a pay check from a fellow hard working American/ Canadian etc. And Step 4: Slap a famous persons name on it to make it seem like you're buying a "quality" product. But that's only my "misinformed" retard, bandwagon knowledge...Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. ioffer has some good peices. its like a craigslist or ebay. ppl sell what they want. so they can be good they can be bad. normally there bad tho. for those prices u can have a quality glass. like hvy or a custom creations tube. and most good peices are overpriced. like the delta 9 peice and theres no gauruntee its real.
    http://www.brotherswithglass.com/C2_Custom_Creations_65mm_Ratchet_Bubbler_p/bwg-brb65.htm
    i wud go with that. but then im not really a fan of big peices. 

10. I wouldn't give whoever runs Cheech my money...along with the china/design rip off issues I feel like they are trying to cash in on the popularity (and justified over a Cheech) of the Chong Bongs.

And my lord that 2nd bong will collapse a lung. 3 trees AND a honeycomb...smh

11. Got a mini rig for 50 bucks off ioffer not the best glass, but definitely not the worst I was happy with my purchase and still rip the little thing lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. ahah i have rigs from ioffer. alot accually. i have my jedye recycler and my hitman 2 micro. i have a little collection of ioffer rigs. use em wehn ppl are over. i dont really like them using my expensive glass. if they break my small rig they can pay me 35 nd its cool.

13. ^^True.  Cheap glass has a time and a place.  As does nice glass.
    (So why doesn't my gf get it when I get pissed when she leaves my nice rig a mess?)

I actually got my first rig on iOffer and despite feeling like I overpaid a little it's not a bad piece, and it hits as well as pieces 2x the price. It's not pretty, kinda organic looking, but it came from an up-and-coming glassblower in Maine, not China afaik.