these good pills for DXM?

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Jun 13, 2006.

1. How much did you take each times?

2. oh really? well X can show on a test ive heard. and i heard dxm can provide false positives for other drugs..not sure, negligent any ideas?

3. Man I saw that bottle at Walmart and decided to try it for myself some time soon, any recommendations on stuff to do or where to do it?

4. just watch out for diluted pupils, first time i had fluing saucers for 4 days straight, people thought i was blind and shit

5. Aboud DXM

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=1><TBODY><TR height=23><TD width=270>Tested for in Standard Drug Tests?</TD><TH width=170>NO</TH></TR><TR><TD>Tested for in Extended Drug Tests?</TD><TH>NO</TH></TR><TR><TD>Possible to Test for?</TD><TH>Yes</TH></TR><TR><TD>Will Trigger Tests for Other Substances?</TD><TH>Possible : PCP & Opiates</TH></TR><TR><TD>Detection Period in Urine</TD><TH>unknown (3-5 days?)</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

About Ecstacy

Tested for in Standard Drug Tests? NO
    Can Trigger Tests for Other Substances? Yes : Amphetamines
    Detection Period in Urine Single Use: 1 - 3 days
    Heavy Use: 3 - 5 days

straight off erowid.

6. yea, i saw that but ive seen other ones that contradict that so i was just checking, thanks!!

7. dude i would say just down the bottle if you have it i have droped so many times with that shit in my system and came up clean as a whistle

8. where were the others that contradicted it. were they reliable. personally i trust erowid over anything, but if you have legit sources that tell you otherwise you might want to re-evaluate it.

9. im going in for the interview today, and its only a summer job so ill get it most likely. Im not positive if they do drug test, i filled out so many applications online i forget if theirs asked if i would consent to a drug test. ill just have to see