These girls ready to chop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jeremy 707, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Help i have been fighting small amount's of mold here and there and today look's like it's trying to get a foot hold on me again at least with my bigger girl's . Today i did a ripen up feed with dry kool bloom im day 4 wk 8 and would like some opinion on weather waiting this out is a good idea? most tric's are 100 percent milky there is also amber here and there i wanted' to go for about 10 wk's but i don't think it's wise this stuff spread's like wild fire .
    I figured the dry kool would speed thing's up and just flush hard for 2 to 3 days
    So expert harvester's out there chime in chop? or ride it out and risk more spread of mold ? the bud's have decent mass to them hair's mostly 97 percent red/orange take a look's y

Attached Files:

2. And a few more of the one's that need to go soon

Attached Files:

3. Looks like you're pretty damn close to me. My mentor said he usually harvests when most of the fan leaves die and the hairs start receding back into the bud.

4. i know was just going for that 20 percent amber however they are bulbous and milky as hell so better that then nothing . Keep feed back coming Gc i need a plan to attack this situation. going by tric's is tuff i have amber tric's at wk 4 indoor and out so waiting on them seem's a little foolish i don't want 50 percent amber seem's point of degrade to me hair's are receding back for sure

5. how'd you get your branches so dense and nuggy - my outdoors seem to branch out a shit load with lots of smaller bud sites.

i've got the same issue right now - but mine don't look nearly as mature as yours right now. they look like they're easy to access so i'd just say keep a close eye on the rot. if it spreads more than you like just chop and dry. those are looking pretty hefty i'd so no big loss chopping now - i think the earlier you chop the more head high which i like.

6. I'd wait a lil longer,Nice set-up and trim,Bucket and space job:hello:,I'm inspired.

7. anybody else care to chime in . The city is pretty dead rt now everyone has to b trimming
    kinda odd oop there went a tumble weed .

8. Nice Plants man. i would chop em if mold is starting tho.

9. I wish I could grow dense strains like that outdoors where I live. The botrytis would wreck plants like that most years down here.

10. yea i did not really research strains i just put out what i had . Cool to see how strains do indoor vs out my pineapple thai suck's indoor outdoor it's a beast and grow's well .
    Funny mango kush is a tuff one outdoor's to for me white rhino will never see my back yard again baseball size bud's but problems with bud rot on this strain for sure .
    Well seem's the plan is to do what i was going to finish the ripen feed off then flush and pull Really the worst to grow plant's for 6 month's and have to crop out early because mold and weather has not been to great around here day's are great when sun come's out but night time damp cold suck's big time was really hope n to run tell mid late oct look's more like late sep

11. Well since you have a black plastic wall up around your grow to keep the neighbors light off them and/or for visual obstruction I would suggest a few big fans to keep fresh air at a maximium for the next two weeks.

Also if you can move them under an awning or in the house when it rains it will also greatly reduce the chance of mold.

Dont be precise when cutting off moldy sections, take out the visually good bud around it a few inches too... Spores are most likely already on the surrounding buds.

Also when handling the infected areas be sure to NOT touch the good buds before washing your hands well.

You can make it at least another full week if you keep on it. It might not increase your yield but it will make the buzz better. Quality over quantity.

VOO