These do not look right.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by littleredmonkey, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Ok so... I started 5 sprouties in a NFT trey before I left for 5 days. My roomate said hed watch them instead he messed their stuff up something hardcore. I dont know whats going on ive been watching them for 3-4 days now since ive been back. What should I do these definatly do not look right they appear to be nute burned so I made up a new batch of nute water and they are dropping and cupping. What do i do? They are at about 23-25 days in veg. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attached Files:

2. PH is dead on 5.8 you think its a heat issue? I put my hand at the top of the plants its warm to the back of my hand but not like hot.

3. Well in my state there is like 0% humidity all the time. Think maybe I should start giving them a mist here and there as the light comes on? In combo with the fan might help the temp problem too?

4. bomb thank you

5. yeah ive had that b4 its a form of heat/dry conditions. the leaves taco to try to keep moisture. I use a spray bottle and mist them once aday when i get this.