These Chips Taste Like Fries!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sergei, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Hahaha whats up GC?
    Earlier today I was hanging out at my house, and burned about a gram out of my new Roor bong to the face. (lol for smoking alone) Needless to say i was pretty ripped. Of course the first thing i wanted to do was munch out, so i got up and looked for food, then i remembered that my sister brought home Potato chips the night before..... such a "fuck yea" moment.
    I grabbed the chips, sat on the couch, reached my hand in the bag and took a bite.
    The first thought in my mind was "mcdonalds..... fries.... mmmm crispy french fries...."
    Then suddenly i think, "OMG these chips taste like french fries!" And I sit there for 5 minutes perplexed, totally confused as to why they taste alike......
    that is before i realise they are basically the same thing.:D:smoke:
    wow.... I was retarded.:confused:

2. I'm yet to eat poutine baked, but when I do it'll be the reason life is worth living.

3. #4 Motoxridah, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    [​IMG]

4. what flavor chips?

5. fucking lol
    hahaha

6. Holy shit! Sweet mother of mercy! Jesus Christ in Heaven! Good God!

I just ate a bag of chips with my friend, and we both said the exact same thing too, "These taste like McDonald's fries". They're damn delicious too, eh? Were yours those really crunchy kettle chips, in a brown bag?
    :smoke:

7. Yes they were!
    Sorry guys, this was hands down the most pointless post i have EVER made.... hahaha i was super blazed:smoke:
    regardless my bad, i thought it was fucking hilarious at the time:D

8. woooooah... i want some chips now

9. dear motoxridah,

you win