Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

These black spots on my weed is mold ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Moñacristalina297, Dec 12, 2022.

1. I bought 1 gram of darkside og , but the appearance of the weed that i bought put me in doubt.Because there are black spots on my grass.
    It did not taste or smell of .. well just a little bit

Attached Files:

2. Looks more like purple weed to me. Mold is usually white or grey.

Get a second opinion, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks perfect.

4. It looks good; mold is generally white or gray. Do not worry.

5. I had purple like that I can say normal but also I’ve had smoke like this mouldy cause it was stored in a damp celebrations box for months sealed it all went strange damp washing taste and was mouly as
    Dryer it all out and trued smoke it but it went in the bin

microscope and look for hyphae

6. Back when the dinosaurs still roamed the earth I saw some Mexican brick weed that had black spots that looked and smelled like mold. That doesn't look like brick weed and if you got it from a dispensary then it's probably not mold, but you could ask them . . .