These are the nights...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theVirtuoso, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Relaxing to some tunes... klonopin, my homegrown ak47xblueberry, and some old bourbon in my drink...

Anyone else just happy to be alive right now? Happy to have the chance to experience these moments?

2. Amen to that, gonna take some kpins tonight aswell, finish it off with my last beer, and chill out to some music. Can't include the weed though, probation put an end to that but it's all good.

3. probation is a bitch.. i know how you feel.

4. just got done drinking some vodka and will also be taking a couple klonnys later on and got a pretty good weed connect today will be good days once i get some money

5. railed an 80 earlier, smokin' on half the other one and a chunk of black tar, rollin' up a blunt of some Purple Diesel. Yeah, good times.

6. I got budddbut wish I had benzos... I have one football and like a .5 of ativan lmao dont wna waste'm until I get more.

7. whenever i use ativan i pass out and can't remmeber ANYTHING

8. 4mg down of kpins, and I found out I actually had 2 beers in the fridge. :hello: for thinking ahead and not realizing it.

9. #9 MandalaSmoker, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    Glad someone around here is having fun.I am SUPPOSED to be getting a quater of some Mushrooms,5 OC 60's and a half.This dude is late,and im fuckin pissed man what the fuck?If this dude doesnt come around Im going to throw the bitch off a damn bridge here real soon.

Fuck,suppose I'll blow my last blunt and hope for the best.Tomarrow I plan on taking alot of Xanax though hopefully.Shit just aint goin good and hasnt been for about a month now.Only reason I might get some xanax tomarrow is becouse my aunt is getting her script filled.I was getting 160 footballs a month.Now it is zero and 10 at best.

10. Chief the blunt man, I'm sure you'll be calmed down. You know connects are always late.

11. Dude still aint here,I havent smoked that blunt becouse Im waiting on a show on tv to start.Im making a house call though right now.I gave dude 300 and he damn sure aint gonna just take it from me.I fuck with dude and I never give money before I get but I fuck with dude like I said.I thought he was down.

Time to go Mafia toss this asshat of a drug dealer.Bitch aint bout shit but bullshittin,wont be sellin here in the city anymore thats for sure.Just waiting on a ride and I aint doin two illegal things at once tonight.Already got arrested hence why I cant drive without having bond revoked or some bullshit.

12. Still posted, started to nod too hard to blaze, so i took a couple of fat rips of some shards in the pook, nice 'n alert, but still opiated to the core. gonna finish the last 1/3rd of this blunt, then move on to :bongin:rips. probly burn another point of tar too, idk yet. just goin' with the flow atm.

13. I'd definitely give your dude a call to see whatsup.

14. for the having a hard time right now... just stick in there. I just dealt with a lot of shit the last week or so, but it's what makes these moments all the more enjoyable.

with say rum or this brandy i got now I've found if it mixes well with coke, make the mix a 60-70/30-40 coke/cream soda... it's amazing haha

btw I screwed up before it's not bourbon it's brandy.

15. cant pick up my klonny scipt till sat. i have a dr appointment monday, hopefully they will move me off klonnie to xannies. hopefully i can meet up with my old roomie too get his xannie script. im so stressed the fuck out.... latley i just dunno

been takin 5-htp twice a day but hasnt helped much :(

16. I think I got robber,infact I am pretty sure.I have fucked with this guy for about 8 months now.Come to find out he is doing Meth,he stole 60$ from his "Friend"and that "Friend" told me he was supposed to go to Arkansas to visit his mother.

I am beyond pissed and the guy that told me about the meth/"visit" is not too cool with him anymore and I got him to stay at dudes house for today to see if he trys comming back.

I'm tired of all this bullshit that I live,or maybe its just Karma for the shit I already did.