these are so fucking delicious!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ryanmetal, Jun 3, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I just had the chocolate malt one. It was pretty good, not as good as the cookies n cream. check em out, theyre probably at your local Circle K :D

2. I'm Vegan, but they certainly do look delicious. :D

3. ?????

Dont you just not eat meat? :confused:

I dont think theres any meat in there... unless the clerk stuck his dick in it to mix it up......:p

4. lmao!

5. vegans do not eat anything made from an animal, including eggs, milk, cheese, and many others. if an animal helped in anyway to make that product, vegans wont eat it.

yeahh, their hardcore. lol

6. actually its frozen and sealed tight. you take off the little cover and put it in this machine that has 3 options: less thick, regular thick and more thick. you see everything, so no ones gonna put their dick in it. ahahaha its genius!!! and delicious :D

7. Do I sense negativity?

8. iono about you, but i dont. i was just explaining to AFD what a vegan was.

you guys are hardcore. most things are made outta animal products, so yeahh. its hard to find things that arent. :)

9. A vegan is just an expensive Vegetarian. but ya those are bomb i had one the other day.

10. Haha. That's why I asked to be sure.
    I couldn't tell if you were making fun of it.
    Sometimes it's difficult for me to tell when it's just in writing.

But I'm glad you weren't. :D

There are actually a lot of alternatives.
    I don't find it difficult to be Vegan.
    And I eat a lot. :D:D

11. I need to get me one of them :yummy:

But it is 10 45 in connecticut and its hard enough to fall asleep, let alone after a caffeinated icy drink.
    But maybe in the morning!

12. Damn.... being a vegan is WAY too much for me...

I like eating random food that is horrible for me but tastes amazing.

If I had a circle K within 500 miles of me, i'd drive to go get one :D

13. everyone, even vegans need to make a special exception for these. they're godly.

14. damn i gotta try one of these. Circle K's are non-existent where I live. If it weren't for Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure, I probably wouldnt even know what it was. I'll have to check out 7-11 and see if they got em, damn - i could go for a chocolate malt or cappucino right now

15. Haha.
    If someone got me one I'd probably devour it in like ten seconds, but I'm not going to go out looking for it.
    I break Vegan rules every once in awhile.
    Seven months ago I had regular pancakes. Ha.

16. hey its cool, we all gotta enjoy comfort food now and then. just not constantly;)

17. i hate you. those do look sooooo good!

18. haha yeah they look pretty bomb. Im gonna have to get one of those sometime

19. oh god that looks so fucking
    goood

fuckkk

im so hungry

dudeeeeeee

20. they're only 2.49$ :D