theres vomit stuck in my nose

Discussion in 'General' started by of montreal, Jan 17, 2011.

1. i just smoked too much, threw up like 5 times, and some of it i guess fell inside my nose. it stings like fuck and i blew my nose for like 3 hours but i guess its pretty deep in there so cant get it all out. anyone have advice

thanks

2. #2 SuperSaturday, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    Bwahaha wow, you puked 5 times from smoking? maybe marijuana just aint yo thang.

Try inhaling really hard instead of exhaling, that might do it.

EDIT: through your nose, I meant to say

3. snort some water. People do that when they get colds, it really clears out your nose.

4. its strange, i remember vomiting twice when i first started smoking (although the memories are hazy lol) . now you say the vomiting is caused by you smoking too much? do you smoke regularly?

5. yeah i forgot to say it was from tobacco. i snorted some water, it sort of helped. the smell is gone but theres still some chunks deep in my nose, ive been loogieng them out for the past hour or so. really wish i had some weed for the nausea although the thought of smoking anything is pretty unappealing. thanks for the help everyone

6. You are going to have to live with it. I got vomit in my nostril once and it was horrible. I had that smell in my nose for over a day.

7. haha, you solved the mystery of why I had puked so long ago! come to think of it, cigarettes always make me feel sick.

8. yeah any time

9. Go to CVS and get a Vics Stick. Vics vapor inhaler thing. And breath that thing in. Helps clear up a stuffy nose. Maybe it will help with that? Not too sure though.

10. The only time I puke after smoking is when I've eaten too much.