There's this girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pookenheimer, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Okay, i have never asked for advice on girls. So i'd figure i'd start with GC :gc_rocks:

Kind of a corny story so bear with me...

about a month ago, i went to this bar/grill. This girl happens to be our waiter. She is the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen. I talk some to her like i'm interested (but not really hitting on her @ her job)

I didnt think of anything, until today i went back there and she is our waitress again! SO i get to thinking, hey maybe this is a sign. I almost want to ask for her number, but i have seen that before and it is kind of cheesy. I don't know anything about this girl other than her first name, and that she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.

She has no ring on her left hand so i feel somewhat confident. She made eye contact and gave me that smile, but i don't know if that just comes with the job...

Any advice GC?

2. #2 Nochowderforyou, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    You grab her hand, look her deep in her eyes and say, "baby, you and me are going on a date, and that's all there is to it." :p

Don't take my advice. Please, don't.

3. not bad, kind of aggressive.

I know girls like something that sticks out in a guy, i figured ima have to put it out there eventually.

All i am asking is if there are any sly/sneaky ways in doing this.

4. spark a convo...find common interest...capitalize on it and ask her if she'd like to do whatever it was or discuss it more.

5. Usually, if I'm going for a waitress, I'll just leave my number on the CC slip.

Has worked for me more often than not.

6. Smooth :hello:

7. Not to be a dick but it sounds like you know absolutly nothing about this girl other then she is a waittress and she's hawt.

Im assuming you can drive so i would head to the restaurant on an off night during her normal hours and get something simple like a sandwhich and read the newspaper or a magazine. If she's your waitress again that'll then you can spark up a conversation. Something like ''Hey have you been my waitress before? Yeah i thought i recognized you, Whats it like working here?...'' etc.

Personally sounds like alot of work to me, i would suggest grabbing 1-2 friends and going to the mall.

No matter what remember you only lose of you dont try :hello:

8. bring the flirting level up

dont be a puss and get that puss ;)

9. Tell her she has a purdy mouth and then commence making sucking noises whenever she's nearby. That could work.

Or try this...

Go back to the place while she's working and what until her shift ends. And, when she gets ready to jet just ask her if she wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit and having a few beers. Just be straight up and tell her that you'd like to get to know her.

10. Rape is imminent.

11. #11 Darth_Bane, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    Yeah you can't be so direct with getting her number, you have to be subtle. Start a conversation with her, convey your positive characteristics (strength, HUMOR, confidence, be warm and SINCERE, SMILE) and qualify her. Qualifying her is probing for characteristics that you like about her. You have to be truthful on this one and it's a critical part of the process because if you don't qualify her, she will wonder why you're into her and assume it's only for sex, which will turn her away from you. And after that, if you get the feeling she's into you, THEN you can subtly clue her in on what you like about her and that you would really like to meet up with her again some time. That's when you get her number. ; ) Make sure you keep talking to her for about five minutes after you get the number. That will improve your chances of her actually answering the phone and going on a date with you.

Good luck brother, keep us updated.

Also, remember, if she doesn't want to go on a date with you for some reason or another, it's not the end of the world. There's only thousands upon thousands of other girls out there.

12. Definitely! So far, this is the best advice I've read. It's the method I recommend, and the method I always use. So long as you keep the conversation polite and casual, you have pretty good chances. If she says yes, let her pick a good time, and when you go out, that is when to pick up the flirtation. It's more comfortable in a situation where both parties have agreed to be there. Not to mention, she works in a bar, chances are if she is gorgeous she has a lot of men who have tried to hit on her while getting hammered. So stay causal, polite, and confident. Hope it works for you bro.

13. Slap her ass, then shove a 5$ bill into her bra and say.

"My P your V, two and a half minutes is all i need"
    60% of the time it works, every time

14. who cares she wont be a problem and wont have to deal if she is dead...just sayin

15. LOL what?

16. I like the idea of leaving your digits on the cc slip. Discreet and subtle.

17. wear some tight pants and stick a 12 inch dildo in em. Then ask her if they serve sausage. If she says no you answer with, "well thats my special for today" and u look down at ur pants. If she says yes you tell her "are they as big as this" then once again you look down at ur pants.

Warning: this could go really awesome or could have u end up taking big bobs sausage in jail. But you will find out whether she digs u or not.

18. So subtle she might not notice?

19. exactly.

20. haha he actually said that if you read the first post :rolleyes: