Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There's really nothing like...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alta420, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Just taking a couple hits (in this case, I used my MFLB, which I'm liking more and more now that I'm getting used to it), and firing up the lawnmower on a nice sunny day. Get done doing a little yardwork, crack open a cold beer, and just chill. Fuckin' awesome way to spend a Saturday.

2. That it is

3. now all u need is a huge tub of ben and jerrys and ur set

4. Even better....got a tub of Tillamook Oregon strawberry ice cream....damn good stuff.

5. LOL Yesterday was my day "off" as it were, and by off I mean, building a new 4x8 grow space. Hot as hell yesterday, so I was high as hell to counteract it.

6. idk about you but an awesome saturday doesn't require mowing the lawn

7. Just a nice hard day's work lol

8. LOL...good point. I really just meant to say I like a little manual labor now and then...and enjoying the fruits of your labor when you're done.

9. yes!!!!