Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There's nothing like..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mystyclpork, Jan 12, 2011.

1. getting snowed in for possibly 2 days, but in the meantime there's nothing better than breakin' out the tube for a snowsmoke.. (snow in the ice catcher) Wow it's like almost toooo coldd

who's hating on the nor'easter right now. Winter Storm Benedict-sounds soo like powerful lolzz

2. We got like 8 inches but I have a 8 cylinder 3.7 liter jeep with snow tires and a bunch of equipment to get cars out of the snow... I was driving around the other day helping cars get back on the road... They call me good samaritan man.

3. good shit dude maybe come up here and we have 32 inches; I'm pretty sure the plow collapsed our mailbox too

4. Yeah 32 inches I would not be lifting a finger haha. You have an slr or anything you can get some pictures with? Sounds wonderful/frightening.

5. I'm in FL so it's not snowing but it is kind of chilly. Reading your post made me open up the window and take a couple bong rips as the sun sets. Now... onto managerial accounting homework.

6. same here. FL that is. reppin 727 :smoke:

7. Seems like it snowing everywhere today, I read that the US is 70% covered by snow.

8. ^And where its not snowing its cold as f***.

9. global warming at work..

10. 727 here too