Theres nothing better

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blondie, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Than living on a private lake when i aint got school i wake up
    pack a bowl walk out onto my porch and smokeee its heaveen =DDD

this summer i'm getting an ounce and a bong and rippin that shit on my boat while bumpin music i let yah know how that shit goess:smoking:

2. Lets hook up baby ;]

3. damn that sounds heavenly...

U should get a pic of the view:D

4. i live under the lake. :hippie:

5. im in nebraskaa where you at

6. haha i will soon enough oncee it gets warrmmmerr

7. they have lakes in nebraska? lakes of corn?

8. Floridaaa

9. no its an actually lake big enough to wake board on =]

10. haha noo fun =/

oh well if you come to Nebraska hit me up

11. Ehh doesn't need to be a private lake, unless it's waaaaay too populated to be comfortable on, most lakes you can just chill and smoke on...

Kayaking, canoeing, or sailing while smoking is WIN.

12. Haha. Im in Cali-baby but if U have nugs as sexy as the pic in ur avatar I'll take a trip to see this "Lake" in Nebraska. :smoking:

13. I am thoroughly jealous.

14. #14 Blondie, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    i sit on the beach with my bubbler and just smoke and the sheriff dont bother me cause he's bomb as fuck haha

aandd babe i get nuggs like lit up mother fucking christmas trees haha they'll bring a tear to your eye.

15. Nebraska! Very nice. I'm in the state of corn also.

16. ohhh watch out!
    haha. Nebraska doesnt sound so bad right about now.:D

17. Oh its amaazing my lakes outt in the countryy so no one gives a fuck.

the only thing was it wass darkk out and it was scarry cause someone was walking across the lakee it was intense

18. what partt of nebraskkaa you live in?

19. Lol yea... Thats waht I was thinking hahaa. No fair to the small states tho, always gettin stereotyped... heh, well when I tell ppl I'm from NY they think NYC so thats not much better :p

But dude... omg thats like where I wanna live haha. Someplace chill and close to nature where I can just toke up wherever I want... Smokin in my room sux when its nice out nd I'd rather be outside... this summer will be bomb tho, having friends over all the time to go on tokin adventures in the woods haha :D :smoking: