There's NO place like home!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cowboysaxman, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOWDY Ya\'ll!! :D I made it through the first week on the road, clicked the heels of my boots 3 times and came to the CITY to say HIGH to ya\'ll !!!! Things are going GREAT, got the family moved into a NICE house , and our stress levels have dropped a LOT!!
    Can\'t stay but a minute, It\'s late Sun. eve. , we\'re at PoohGators office, and I still need to pack my bag to roll out tomorrow morning. Hope things are going as well for all the Bladies and Blades here, I Love and MISS YA\"LL!! :wave: :D

2. Glad to hear things are going well. We definitely miss you around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Cool that you try to get online! Hope that everything is fine, we miss you too :)

SJ

4. Nice to hear thing are going great for you saxman, i new things would work out fine for you....don\'t forget to keep poping online to let us know how things are. All the best my friend.

T

5. HIGH All, aaahhhhhh great cowboysaxman it\'s good to hear you and PoohGater are doing good. Looks like I\'ll be heading out of town Also on the 8th and will be back maybe every Sunday for at least 3 months. It\'ll take some time to read All the posts and in the near future that\'s one thing I won\'t have...oh well...money, money (as I\'m rubbing my hands together) has to be made.

You people are the Greatest!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.