There's no place like home

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #1 Jörmungandr, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    pounding

2. #2 Jörmungandr, Apr 2, 2012
    the soil.

3. #3 Jörmungandr, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    cabbage.

4. #4 Jörmungandr, Apr 2, 2012
     unrelated

5. #5 Jörmungandr, Apr 7, 2012
     pretend

Attached Files:

6. My kitten does/did the same thing. First grow had two casualties and the rest all got a nice trim. It literally takes five seconds for a healthy plant to be gone haha.

Hey, what happened to the mug man!

7. #7 Jörmungandr, Apr 7, 2012
    perspective

8. Stingray Jones in relaxation mode

Attached Files:

9. Sneaky sneaky! I had a startling discovery three days ago; with all males gone for over three weeks ( none were ever allowed to even open a flower/ chopped at the first sign of balls) and no visible hermies, I found one of my girls with two buds with fully developed seeds. I immediately sliced off the offending limb and carefully inspected the entire garden; still no hermies. I refuse to believe in immaculate conception but am stumped as to how this has happened; I fretted and fussed for about two more hours before I chopped down the rest of that one plant, and my fingers remain crossed about the other girls. I am really curious about the viability of these "Jesus Seeds"; what a marketing bonanza if I was a seed company with this story on Easter morning.

10. Sneaky indeed. I have two plants in flowering. and one plant is almost covered in seeds and one is somewhat. I saw them begin flowering as females and never saw any signs of a male. But here they are with seeds! I did have 4 males in the same tent before hand so it mightve not been clean.
    Oyeh definitely placing an order from jesus seeds.

11. And my heart will always belong to my friend Jethro Bodine; RIP
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCT6MCux6M&context=C4dd9e3cADvjVQa1PpcFOMAkZrAMcVqiAXGXUk8WEiRZDe8oy8y94=]j2.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

12. Aw, man he was so content and happy haha. Dont overrate cats; they can be some cool animals.

Thats funny he was all white. Maybe a year ago a white cat just showed up me and my girlfriends little duplex complex and she just hangs around and never leaves. She is probably the strangest cat ive ever dealt with though. She hates any other cat or dog; and even when she comes up to be petted she will meow defensively and such. She does all kinds of strange things....
    My neighbor was saying that pure white cats are so inbred that it has really messed them up in the brain. who knows?

13. That prejudice was what led me to name him Jethro Bodine; it was because I thought his eyes looked funny, kinda like the banjo player in "Deliverance". Turned out they were just different colors, and Jebby became my constant companion for 10 years; my emotional, physical, and spiritual rock. I didn't even know about his "licky spot" until he was about 7 years old and my son found it; his tongue was like a dog's leg when you rub their belly. I've always been a cat person and now my new baby Stingray Jones keeps me sane.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0aIUkI57M&context=C4dd9e3cADvjVQa1PpcFOMAkZrAMcVqiAXGXUk8WEiRZDe8oy8y94=]thief.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

14. caught again!
    :mad:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhldEmLECzE&context=C47b92edADvjVQa1PpcFOMAkZrAMcVqiAXGXUk8WEiRZDe8oy8y94=]caught again.mov - YouTube[/ame]

15. I wish I could've only had the access to LSD in the amounts you do, you're totally out of your fucking head :smoke:

16. Fire, Wind, and Water! I call upon the elements and the ancients to guide my trembling hands as I tend my humble garden. Caught between agnosticism and wonder, I find myself looking to the Old Gods as easily as my cloudy concept of the current "King of Kings". I am lost without the wisdom that you have laid before me and pray that I find the discipline to put this to use. A tenth of my harvest I offer in symbolic sacrifice on the pyre of my gravity bong, a quarter to my daughter who buoys my spirits when all seems hopeless, and a half to my wife who doesn't smoke so I offer her the use of my lungs. I'm not quite sure how much that leaves for me but I am thankful for all you provide.

Attached Files:

17. Swimming thru the ocean
    From the bottom of the sea
    A fellow known as Stingray
    Came along to rescue me
    His silence gives me wisdom
    When I'm searching for the clue
    Of the unresolved emotions
    That have me feeling blue
    He's always in control
    When I am filled with dread
    He looks into my soul
    As I scratch his kitty head

Attached Files:

18. I guess I really should consolidate all my other threads here if that's possible; certainly would same me some confusion. I feel like this grow is going down the tubes unless I can get a handle on things. Frustrating since I had my hopes up at the start of the month; perhaps I can bring them around and not have a total loss. Right now the buds seem to have stalled in filling out and most are showing crispy brown tips on the sun leaves. I'm also considering shifting my light cycle to the late night hours to help with the heat issue.

19. The recent temperature spike here is royally fucking me too, have you looked into running an AC? You can score a nice 5,000 BTU AC at wal-mart for $110...or check craigslist, sure you can find 2 used ones for that price, in case the first one breaks....

20. #20 Jörmungandr, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    House is already air-conditioned; just having my grow in a poorly vented closet was an ill planned adventure. Learning to make the most of the hand I've dealt myself; at times I feel like the idiot at the Blackjack table saying "Hit me" when I've already got 18 showing/ won't be satisfied unless I hit 21! For a first-time bagseed grow without nutes and using my kaleidoscope of lights I really should be happy with what I've got. Main buds on fifteen plants are about two or three inches long; with the variety of strains working some plants are just tight clusters of buds along the main stem and others have branched off nicely with some secondary stalks almost as healthy as the main stem.