There's just something about classic rock...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by alicedee07, Nov 16, 2009.

1. And music from late 60s and 70s in general that is just so moving and euphoric to the soul. I just love it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhAUqXMDPw]YouTube - Wishbone Ash - Lady Jay[/ame]

I just discovered this band, and they are just amazing to me. Post some of your classic rock songs from this era!

2. Seriously? No classic rock fans?

3. Totally agree with you, the majority of my music in my ipod is pre-1990 (Before the mainstream shit exploded.

4. I totally agree with you man. But it seems most of the members here are all about the gangsta rap...

Nothin like some Led Zep when stoned...or shit, when just driving...anytime.

5. Love me some Zepplin, Tom Petty, .38 Special. OH and did i forget the Eagles ;).

6. i like zeppelin, pink floyd, csny, tom petty, hendrix. classic rock used to be my favorite genre but im a bit more into punk and ska now. i

7. Lets see...
    168 Pink floyd songs
    52 Led Zeppelin songs
    37 Rolling Stones songs...
    28 CCR songs

I listen to a lot of old blues though lately, you know, the ORIGINALS....
    Bo Diddly, Holwlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Little Walter...

Watch Cadillac Records, find out where all those killer tunes came from;):D

8. Oh man! Hendrix! He is a GOD. That dude was super talented. His music will never die.

9. led zeppelin, black sabbath, the doors my top three favorites