Theres A Weed Ghost In My House...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zaroode, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Lately when ive been nearing completely dry. More weed will just appear in my room in a nice bag on my desk. Its happened 2/3times I've beem dry recently. Idk what to think of this but im not gonna stop it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Send your ghost my way.

Although im guessing you forget about weed and find it later in life.
    Any chance of this happening.

3. Oh did I not mention? You have to pay me back plus interest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Have sex with it

Omega369

• Like Like x 6
  5. Probably just you getting really high and putting it there. I always think that god is trying to send me a message when I find an eighth under my pillow that I had no knowledge about.

But if its a real ghost then its probably gonna want something soon. Like a bj. I hear that ghosts always want bj's.

But don't listen to me. I'm high as hell right now lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  6. your probably gonna need to sacrifice something soon... like a goat or something

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tis DA weed gost

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Either there truly is a paranormal entity in your house that regularly drops off weed to get off on you smoking it....or a stalker is creeping into your room while you're away, and watching you through the window to see when you're dry so he can also get off on you smoking his weed

• Like Like x 1
  9. It all makes sense now.. lmao. But I figured it out. I dont have a screen on my window and I guess when im dry my friends hop and leave lil nugs just chillin around.. lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Ooooooooo your welcooooommeeee Oooooooooo....( ghost noises)

11. But for real.. do something nice for the ghost.. like grab a ouija board and talk to it.. find out music and shit it likes..

• Like Like x 1