There's a Product for everything!!! Necessary?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by THE CREATOR, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Disclaimer: This is a rant. This is my (and many people's) opinion.

How were plants grown hundreds of years ago? How were entire crops harvested then? Most likely a decent-great soil, water and a little TLC.

So no SUPER DUPER POOPER BIO HYDRO CANNA AWESOME BLOOM??
    No Christmas,,er I mean LED lights?
    Oh yeah let's not forget about the magical sprays that can give Botanical Sex Changes Overnight!

Guys I post this in the Newbie Forum for a reason. Don't judge me by the amount of posts I have. Not only is that retarded but I have seen people with 1,000+ posts not even with 1 grow under their belt yet.

My point is that there are WAYY too many products out there promising the world to newbie growers. All the additives with pretty colorful labels and the other products that seem to cure everything. Now that Medical Marijuana is in so many states, there are tons of eager NEW growers out there. Don't get ripped off and believe that you need 300 dollars of additives for your 3 plant first grow. Simpler is so much better.

Get the proper ventilation, lights and sterilization in your grow space. Pick a very simple nutrient program (if hydro 3 bottles or less). And just pace yourself. Just don't believe everything you read and hear. The quality products out there don't need tons of spam on random forums. Their results have spoken for themselves for years. I'm gonna end this rant with a quote...

"Men are so simple of mind, and so much dominated by their immediate needs, that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived."
    - Niccolò Machiavelli

2. PREACH! :rolleyes:

I agree, i use my own soil mix, fox farm grow big, and some cheap ass schultz food and molasses for flowering and it works wonders, i have better smoke than my friend who blew over 3 bills on his first grow :D.

3. i believe!

4. I mean I know me posting that rant is pointless. There are too many suckers out there. But it just gets kind of ridiculous sometimes.

Lol, can you really call it "homegrown" anymore when there's more nutrient/additives than plant matteR?

food for thought..