There's a mouse in my room!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackattack, Jan 15, 2006.

1. just dont let it bite you

2. those fuckers are sneaky i got bit by a fuckin squirrel one time...I was walkin through a parking lot barefooted and somehow from somewhere i stepped on the little fucker and i bled for a year and a half..not really but i was like 12 so it seemed like it.

3. Sounds like me.

4. hahahaha, how the hell do you step on a squirrel?

5. did i say rats?.

Mice leave a trail of urine everywhere they go, not just from dragging there asses or sacks, they leave a trail of fuckin urine on purpose...

fuck im in a bad mood today :(

6. i taught my gecko to do this.

on a side note im still working up the balls to even touch my tarantula though... lol i think its out to get me... when ever i fill its water dish, i splash some water on it to give it a bath. everytime i do this, it climbs onto the side of the terrarium in the direction im in (Each time exact same direction) and shows me its fangs, as if its saying... just you wait bitch... next time you leave this lid open these will be yours...

lol

7. just didnt see it i geuss and it ran out in front of me...

P.S. Is your tarantula poisonous? if not why just not grab him.

8. box ur room and get that mouse high, mayb he'l come out and let u catch em

9. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rasta_Man again.

Damn, it seems like whenever I want to give anyone Rep I gotta spread it around first.