Theres a hole in my bong..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StickyIkyMarley, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I have a acrylic bong and at the bottom of it there is a hole about 2 centermeters big I guess was from trying to take a resin hit or something.. Its at the bottom and I was high as shit and realized it was leaking what could I do to fix it?

2. get a new one because it's an acrylic bong. theyre like 10 dollars

3. tl;dr

4. Alright, fuck that.

Duct Tape

is what I was trying to say in picture form

5. There $25 and i'm broke and don't feel like replacing a good UNBREAKABLE (I broke my bubbler) bong

Ok thanks I was just wondering if there were any other options cause I can never find duct tape

6. Just go to your local hardware store man. If you wanna get fancy you could even flatten out a cork and then tape that to the hole, just for good measure

7. Unbreakable? There's a hole in it

8. I mean dropping it... Still a lil confused as to how this happend..

9. ^ i lol'd pretty hard

10. Haha,
    sure its not just the carb hole??

How hard is it to cover a whole?

11. Its at the very bottom and I already have a hole, its cheap but it works

12. Just throw some hot glue over the hole...
    and invest in a new bong..

If you have the cash for bud,
    you need a proper piece.

13. Yea good point, lately i've had a bit more money then usual but i'm still broke I think I need to invest in a metal pipe (I used to have glass but this is a lot more pratical)

14. holy shit man, You think you burned a hole in the bong by taking a rez hit? I hope you dont have a coating of plastic on your lungs/

15. Are you really so careless that a glass pipe is atthat much risk? Honestly if you get one made from quality glass it'll take a few knocks I dropped mine from around 5th and I still have it.

16. Trust me duct tape works, I taped my glass bong back togther with it and it holds like a champ. Hot glue will also work pretty well i bet.

Heres the before and after of my duct taped bong lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ^ I'm not quite sure what I think about that. Epic that it still works though. Got a bit lucky on the break, being so clean :D

18. duct tape always leaked for me.. get some clay or rubber cement, unless you're gonna burn it again.. epoxy? keep drying layers of glue? use your imagination man
    gl

19. Haha yea but we only had one of the two pieces lol. The second area is purely duct tape. We fixed it up nice and handy one day when we were high and going damn i wish we still had that bong to hit, wait duct tape will work, and sure enough it holds and leaks a bit but we can still get plenty fucked up off it :hello:

Only reason i didnt have it fixed correctly was because it would cost more than i paid for the thing overall and hence why it is in my dorm :smoke: