There's a dog sitting outside of Walgreens.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChronicPhonix, Dec 11, 2012.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

2. Maybe tell a store employee to check out the cameras to see who tied him up.

3. I would keep an eye on the little dude..

4. go back before someone gets him and tortures the little guy. theres sick fucks out there.

5. Go get him dude. And give us an update. Leave a note though.

6. Yeah i guess the owner got him. He wasn't there when I returned. But at least he's safe, hopefully.

7. hes being feed to a pitbull right now

8. What the fuck man. Now my mind is only conjuring up mental images of dogs being eaten.

9. Uh oh, be carefull you don't visualize him being digested and shit out!

10. Jack my dog and i'ma hurt you... im inside that walgreens taking a shit... they said i couldn't bring my dog in you fucking scumbag.... if i leave my girl around you gonna steal her too or what? note to self... never bring this fuckin guy over to your parents house... he might STEAL THEM

11. Bring that little guy a fuckin blanket hes probably cold!

12. Sell it to Chinese restaurant. Make a quick $5

13. [quote name='"motion"']Jack my dog and i'ma hurt you... im inside that walgreens taking a shit... they said i couldn't bring my dog in you fucking scumbag.... if i leave my girl around you gonna steal her too or what? note to self... never bring this fuckin guy over to your parents house... he might STEAL THEM[/quote]

Ahahahahahahaha.

14. [quote name='"Dynamics"']

What the fuck man. Now my mind is only conjuring up mental images of dogs being eaten.[/quote]

It's a dog eat dog world lol.
    As for his owner, he probably got lost in walgreens haha

15. keep & eye on him, if no1 shows in the next 10mins take that little dude home or to a shelter..poor little guy :[ I'd bring him home & love him with lotsa kisses & cuddles..
    I <3 doggys

16. i love dogs too, but i dont steal other peoples dogs... thats not love.... thats selfishness

17. Michael Vick might take him