There should be a site to find MJ-friendly roommates

Discussion in 'General' started by Zatyro, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Think about it, if you're in a new city and don't know anyone, it'll take quite a while to meet someone that's MJ friendly. It could be like roommates.com but specifically for people who smoke, or don't care that you do. Just a random thought :wave:

2. Maybe when its legalized but that shit aint happening now

3. Hell yeah thats an amazing thought dude

That would definatly be sick

and i doubt you would meet any douchebags

because stoners arent douchebags

4. Sarcasm?

5. You should create the site if your in a mmj legal state that is... I think I might have to steal your idea man sorry.

I'll....I mean we'll make billions !!!

6. I beg to differ. Stop generalizing. I know plenty of d-bags who smoke plenty of weed.

7. I don't wanna wait :( me want smoke now.

Hey that's cool dude, you cut me a check every month for 30% and the rest is yours lol. I don't need millions, I just need my bills paid lol. :hello:

x2. Well, I don't know a whole lot of 'em, but the Pothead-douchbags are usually worse than the sober ones. Mainly because at some point, you find yourself forced to hang around them lol :rolleyes:

8. Well why dont you? Do you not have any weed?

9. Nope :D

I'm having to do that whole "sober" thing for a while because I relocated and I'm trying to get a job and stuff. 4 months clean now :(. Not even any booze to tide me over :eek:

Oh yeah but the point of this was that I'm getting ready to move into my own place here and I don't wanna end up with an Anslinger Jr. for a roommate.

10. Nobody said Craigslist yet?

11. That's what I came here to do :)

Yeah. Just go to the housing section of your local craigslist and type in 420 -"no 420"

12. Excellent suggestion! Just tried it and no results where I'm looking but I tried searching where I live now and it produced a ton of results. +repsticles

13. Yeah but it could be a site school administrators or cops use to catch kids bringing or smoking pot onto campus

14. Yeah, which is why you dont get a college student OR you meet the person first. :eek:

15. I dont think theres a better pig bait on the market :hello: