1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

There should be a law...

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Aug 12, 2003.

1. There should be a law against having a full PM box!

You know who you are!
  2. I must agree after being rejected twice...

I second the "you know who you are"..
  3. I know what you mean. I've tried to send "someone" a PM before and the box was full.
  4. umm...nobody sends me anything.... :( well what can i do... but... i have a question, i have gotten some, when its there... and i delete it.... it sayd i have some read, then sometimes they go away, like after a while..... are the other 1's gunna go away!?!
  5. If you don't read them and the person who sent them deletes their sent ones, they will dissappear!
  6. i always keep mine clean an empty....... if its something that good... i save it to my comp... so send away...:D
  7. Also, only like a month's worth show...there is a function to go back and look at previous ones if you still have them. I found a PM from a long time ago that I forgot to delete.
  8. I'm Doing my best guys! jeez.

i'd be able to save and delete them easier if they werent so damn hot... i just gotta go read em over again efore i save. lol. and then everyone keeps filling it up more again, jeez.

hehehe. i'm keeping on top of it now tho. i hadnt even realised it had filled up past 290 again.

Grasscity Deals Near You