Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There should be a company made by stoners, for stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Mar 14, 2012.

1. No drug testing, and you get 4/20 off. Think about it,never have to worry about drug tests, and all of your co-workers would smoke as well.

Plus, there would be a significant cut-down of "Will I pass my drug test" topics on this site.

2. sounds like most fast food places.

3. I think you would get so many low life applications. I mean a lot of stoners are successful but I sure as hell no a lot more low lifers that are stoners than not. Or maybe all the successful ones are secretive and older than my age group so i don't know as many:confused:

4. i love your signature ahaha

But i think it would be a failure because a lot of people get to involved with pot or don't have a tolerance, there would have to be a LOT of regulations

5. pretty sure GC is a LLC or somethin of that sort....

**ahh like an employer....don't see that being very successful in a competitive market

6. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of companies like that. Just not large corporations.
    Go to Canada, drug tests are unheard of in the work force there.

7. Not exactly, but they are rare