Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There really is a Kalamazoo.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongBottomLeaf, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Anyone here from Kalamazoo? Always curious whether or not the random stoners I meet around Kalamazoo are people I have "heard from" online on GC.

Where you at?

2. I know theirs a Kalamazoo in Michigan, not too far away from where i live.

3. I know there is a Kzoo, man haha. I'm trying to see who else is from there!

I'm in the WMU'ish area.

4. You never said which state.. Im sure theirs more then 1 kalamazoo.

5. I don't know any other kalamazoo, but did you know there's a lake named Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?
    I'm serious, I'm not making that up.

6. Kzoo is about 2 hours from me.. I'm in the southeast corner.

7. haaa im from byron center which is like 30 min from kzoo

8. in Tencaious D and the pic of destiny, Kyle Gass wears a Kalamzaoo shirt :p

i was so intested that on a road trip from winnipeg to toronto, i went south of the great lakes through the USA and just had to pass through Kalamazoo lol!!

9. I would be surprised actually.

And about the Lake Chasdlkfjas;dgkljas;flgkhas;dgjhas;dglaksdjgkjgnasdlfkjvgnsd above me. Sounds too ridiculous to be made up, so I guess I will just believe you.

10. It's a lake in Massachusetts, but everyone there just calls it Webster Lake.

11. Right on. Me too. In Kzoo for school. Downriver??

12. Haha, I laughed really hard when I saw this. I have that shirt, and I also live here in Kalamazoo.

13. hey im from kzoo!
    im looking for a new dealer to replace mine that recently moved.
    shoot me a message if you up to it please :)

14. I'm in SE michigan

15. seems there are a few southeastern michiganders on here... anybody from say... monroe county? :smoke:

16. anyone from kent county?

17. This is actually serious. But it's not that close to Kalamazoo, however.