Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There must be a mistake in ADD!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bendito, Jun 19, 2008.

1. yes it is true; that isnt too uncommon 1oz to 1.5oz per plant...

2. that saddens me.. because i would like to grow it.. but i want something with a MUCH higher yeild.

3. its a lowryder plant which means it grows much shorter than the avg. plant thus smaller yeild

4. then get a plant w/ different genetics. If you want big yield go w/ big bud.

5. i understood that it had a smaller yeild.. but i have seen some plants with a yeild of around 400g or more per plant... so i didnt figure that it would be that much of a smaller yeild... :(

6. tiny yielder low quality smoke, those auto flowering strains are a gimmick.

7. im very glad you guys could help me out here. Cus i want something with high yeild and some PRETTY high quality. Im not very new to the growing scene so i was very curious to this. Im looking for something that catches the eye. I live in a smaller community... and most of the people out here are very oblivious to quality. So im going to be growing something to catch they eye.. therefore giving the deseption that its VERY high quality. Which i would like it to be high in quality.... but not as high as the looks of the plant display it to be. To the people out here.. Looks are almost everything.. if it looks cool to them.. it must be high quality to there perspective.. lol. I know.. its mean.. but man will i make money lol

8. If you really wanna be a dick, find some purple strains. People who don't know better think it's amazing.

9. well this is why i was looking at the Lowlife/ Lowryder#2 x AK47 strain... its got a DEEP blue or light icy blue look to it.

10. That may be true, but obviously that strain sucks. Keep looking.

11. nah if you really wanna be a dick grow some reg seeds and drop the temps so that shit gets purpppp

12. oh wow, growing to make money.

the funny thing is you think your going to do it with an auto flowering strain :rolleyes:

13. but the cops say "a pound a plant" how could they be so wrong?? [/sarcasm]

14. i would be more then happy with a pound a plant... lol... Its just gotta look good and be a littler higher in quality then most...

15. they weigh, leaves, stem, stalk, roots, and dirt on the roots, they weigh an entire plant from what ive gathered

16. You also cannot clone lowryder's due to their size/auto flowering.

If you are going this route it would be wise to pollinate a female to ensure seeds for future generations.

Doober,

I had no idea that is how the police did their weights.

It does make since though, seeing how the entire plant itself is illegal, not just the smokable. That would also help to explain why in Ga, manufacturing up to 10 lbs is one crime, and over 10 lbs is another...10 lbs is like 4 plants if going by complete weight of the plant..probably less than that.

-C

17. wow.. yeah knowing that is helpful.. kinda bullshit.. but helpful. Im not sure I will ever understand why its illegal.. Is it because of the stereotype it got when it was like first introduced? So people just assume its really that bad?

18. Why would you go through all the trouble of growing and taking that risk if you're only growing a crop to "look nice"? Why dont you just grow a nice strain?

19. I said I want something that looks good but also has high potency and yeilds well. Read the rest of the thread man.. it explains why i want it to look good.