There is smothing wrong with me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slater420, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Okay so everyday I feel somthing bad will happen to my loved ones..i mean it really makes me depressed thinking about it...but i cant stop...what should i do???:(:(:(:(

anyone else ever worry to much..i mean its to the point where i dont think im really here its like a anxiety attack maybe idk...it just i feel so so wierd...:( and like anyhting and everyhting bad will happen

please blades i hope you guys reply

2. Well if you are serious then anything you do will just cover up your true feelings. You need to look deep down and find the root of the problem.

Other than that, all I can say is smoke more weed lol.

3. Everyone has anxiety. I have in the way that I don't even think my best friends like me or my family and loved ones constantly talk about me. You're fine, but you must realize that death is permanent. I tear up thinking about it, too. There are many emotional people in the world.

4. yeah that happens alot to me, like i have dreams about members of my family dying every once in awhile..smoking weed sure as hell isn't the answer to everything in life.. you need to meditate. try talking to someone (a therapist/psychologist might help). don't think just say every fucking thing on and off your mind, through that you yourself will explain to yourself the root of your problems.