There is no such thing as God, scientifically...is there?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by basketballrulz, Jul 28, 2009.

1. God doesn't exist. If we look up and we see heaven in the clouds and god perched up there, how come an astroid can come ripping through or we can go up in a space shuttle to outer space...

BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST :mad:

2. Your conclusion is flawed, because there is no universally accepted definition of God to begin with.

3. What's your point?

4. And? Give me something funny, man!

5. because god is a salmon

6. The whole idea of "God" is as real as Santa Clause. It's something some people can believe to make them feel safer/better or whatever. Not everyone can handle that we just live and die, so they turn to God.

7. I'm God. Sup bro.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I have a photo of him here:

[​IMG]

9. Me too....wastups with this dude

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. THAT IS PERFECTLY SAID.

That is exactly how i feel. :hello:

11. I feel like a Wookie!

12. Open your eyes people, the truth is right infront of you!

[​IMG]

13. Where's your proof that there's no God?

Oh, you have none? So you don't actually know that there isn't a God. You believe there isn't a God. You operate on the same type of faith and belief as religious folk, only you see the end differently. You have no tangible evidence pointing to a lack of Deity, and they have none pointing to the existence of Deity.

There is no proof one way or another. Atheists and theists and every shade in between need to learn how to get off each other's backs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. I cannot believe people are still discussing the possibility of a God when his noodly appendage has already touched the soul of every man women and child with his delicious existence.

15. #15 BakedLikeLays, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    There are 100,000+ different religions with each their own idea of what is true. There is only one theory that there is no god at all, I go with logic. :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I do believe there is higher life than humans. Just nothing like what everyone thinks God is.

Nobody can even prove there ever was a man,Jesus Christ.

16. scientifically you're retarded.

if i look up in this thread, and see no evidence to back your argument... THERE MUST BE NO LOGIC :mad:

17. [​IMG]

18. exactly.....now i fucking hate when people preach there belifes to everyone. i kind of dont give a shit unless i ask. That goes for people who belive in a religion and those who don't. I dont belive in god either but i dont really tell anyone unless they ask.

19. Your logic is flawed.

And what does "everyone think God is?" You just stated that there are 100000+ different religions, surely there isn't one concise idea of God.

Just stating that, by logic, ruling out the possibility that there is a God, or the possibility that there is not a God, is foolish at best.

20. what i think: god is the universe, and the universe is god. the universe is everything. every atom, every energy, every dimension, every little facet...the universe works according to infallable rules, controls all aspects of life. if you want to think platonically (as in Plato) knowledge cannot be created or destroyed, it simply exists....

god is everything.

anyone here read "The Final Question" by Isaac Asimov?