There is no space and no time

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Jan 28, 2012.

1. #1 YEM, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    There is no space between you and me, no time between any of this.

What you think may have happened has not gone anywhere, yet it doesn't definitely remain.

There is nothing that arises, nothing that passes, and nothing that stays.

There lies no distance and no time within energy itself.

How can that in which never lies outside itself and from which nothing is apart from find a way to spatially distance itself from itself? What would exactly be distancing itself from itself anyway if it can't escape it's own inseparability?

Where do you think you lie in space and in time? And why do you even think that you lie in such terms? What if ultimately we lie within all of time, and time is not outside of us? What if ultimately we lie within all of space, and space can never distance itself from us?

What happens when the idea of cause and effect burns like wood into ashes and you realize yourself only as a vast speck of consciousness within a formless reality?

What happens when you stop looking at everything as apart from you and realizing that you are within everyone and everything, and vice versa?

We are all reflections, but our true nature is the mirror.

All of our lives only happen within us, as reflections in our mirror like nature. We are not what happens, but that in which is the ground of everything happening. Truly, nothing can block our nature, otherwise it wouldn't be our nature. Clarity and insight are aspects of our indissoluble awareness. Love and genuineness are never apart from our presence-state.

Everything is pure from the start and is beyond conceptions of corruption or impurity. How can that which is never apart from itself dualize itself into labels and conceptions truthfully? What a pain it is the habits of a life time!

Never look far, because in truth it's all already here. Can you realize what this is?

Quick, take pace, never distract yourself from direct and full presence. Find it again and again. It is only unprecedented wisdom.

Rest in the clear awareness of your mind, nothing is hard to realize.

There are no limits but the ones that are self-imposed from mental tendencies.

There is nothing apart from you and the experience of the universe. Can you feel the billions and their karma? Can you project love unto all their lives and know that they can feel it? Will you?

There are billions of years behind every single one of your movements. Can you read the ancient vibes?

May this force penetrate your presence, and so it shall ripen sweet fruits. Much love from the heart, always and forever. Never apart from here and now, I can feel you reading this as you are never apart from my experience. :)

2. I watched that into the universe last night when I was tripping on some apples, it was super wicked.

3. Feels like a great time. :smoke:

4. how can cause and effect be ashes?

obviously i've never experienced what you are describing, but cause and effect still applies to me. doesn't it apply to you as well?

5. while time may only be a description of reality, there are time travelers..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GblQWw1gc]Time Traveler Found in old film - YouTube[/ame]

6. Great post, YEM. :)

'No dust settles upon the mirror.'

'The Sage is one with karma.'

Cause and effect are but mere perceptions within your mind. Cause and effect lack own-nature.