There is no real right or wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again proves you dont read a thing. Never said I was a Christian. In fact the use of the word Shalom - should indicate which religion I am. Mr Worldly you're the expert on religion and you don't know what that means..............it's not that you appear to even be that stupid, you just literally don't read or listen...shining that torch of abuse everywhere to hide your own shadow.

Given your hatred of women I can now expand on my psycho analysis. You was abused by your mother, or she allowed you to be abused. Which means you cannot build a stable relationship with any women due to your mistrust and hate. It's sad because I see through all the abuse you throw around to what you really are - just a sad lonely boy longing to be safe and loved and not to have been abused as a child. I urge you to get CBT before it's too late.

*edit, note how above you also said you hoped that my daughter gets raped. Sick no matter how you say it but you didn't say child, you said daughter. You clearly have deep rooted misogynistic views for the reasons I alluded to above.

• Winner Winner x 1

2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But you're only here for the entertainment.

3. You my friend are the naive one. Yes I have driven across the U.S. and Canada and a few countries in Europe. It's hard to cultivate the frozen north of Russia and Canada although your country does like to farm desserts with some of the most water demanding crops on earth. The problem is everything needs fresh clean water to grow and survive. We as people suck so much water from the ground that sink holes are opening up at alarming rates. What's next desalinating the oceans or burning hydrogen to produce water? The population can not double and be sustained period.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just saw 2 whole blank pages - Sweet!

5. Once again you couldnt be further from the truth. Your psycho anlysis so far has been completely wrong at every turn so I sure hope you don't get paid to do that. and I don't care if your a Christian or Hebrew. It's the same book with the same god and the same lies.
    You'll realise once you die that your whole life has been one big lie. I on the other hand am free to enjoy my life as I please without worrying about eternal damnation if I don't do what a book of fairy tales tells me and pray to an imaginary friend.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And once again, I'm done with this thread. Enjoy your imaginary friends guys. Make sure you obey the voices in your head and don't end up burning for eternity because of a hatefully worded email :)

7. Nope. I proved with your own quotes what your outlook is mate. Time and time again. You speculate with no quotes or evidence as to what my beliefs are so once again I win :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Are you for real? Do you think that someone who is an atheist thinks it is ok to harm others because they dont believe in God? Your description of atheism has somehow gotten mixed with a lot of hedonisms. Finally I guess all the priest that molested children are actually atheist. For the record I believe in God, but I cannot believe that even uneducated people could believe that we dont know right from wrong unless we believe in we cant see, hear, touch, taste, or smell.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What is "a Hebrew"?

If you don't care why are you so vitriolic?

10. Yet you carry on ranting. Remind me what's worse, someone who believes in God or someone who wishes rape on young girls?

11. Shouldn't you be asking the pope and all his friends about that?

12. Why should I be asking him? Why don't you ask him?

13. You are kinda proving the point of this thread..... calm down dude.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. After reading alot of your replies I have found you aren't dumb just ignorant of the facts. You took a class in logic and you want to try and make people look stupid. You are a classic narcissist, well here is real world experience tackling your logic. Violence and crime are in no way related to a belief in God. Only about eight percent of criminals in prison are atheists or agnostics the other 92 percent believe in a supreme being or beings of which they are almost always moral. Exception, satanist definitely not moral. I did not read this in a book. I researched myself up close and personal during a five year stretch. I have learned one thing for sure shitty people are shitty people with or without God. Good people are good people with or without God.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. That just reminded me of ,,the wholy grail. ..by monthypython'' ....lmao...
    And it's a religious movie...lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Closed for review - Sigh.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.