There is no real right or wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So women practicing homoseksualiteit is fine.....????
    It is to me....lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Glad to be of service. Personally, I have learned a few things here so it has achieved something for me. I guess when all you bring to the party is a comic book, that is also all you leave with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Glad we are all satisfied. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What does believing in any god have to do with morality? Anyone can have morals simply by seeing how their actions affect other people.

Are you going to tell me that because I didn’t raise my children going to your church every Sunday that my children are also immoral? This is a total joke to even think such a thing.

I’d think an honest Christian would know better than that.

I’m guessing that you believe that only Christians have morals and that the rest of us do not?

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. I could care less what you or anyone else says on the subject - because you and anyone else who thinks that it takes a god to have morals means nothing to me.

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

And I decide what is right or wrong - not a god who says that if I work on Sundays that I’m spending an eternity in hellfire or the Brazilian Indian child that hasn’t been baptized or the Tibetan monk will be there with me - when it’s ok in the Bible to slay thousands.

I decide.

J

• Like Like x 1
  6. You’re a joke dude and really reaching for any little thing you can think up aren’t you?? Lol!!

You need to go to church and ask for forgiveness...

Hoo boy...

J

• Like Like x 2
  7. None of it matters anyhow Davey - cuz according to the Bible, you yourself are going to spend an Eternity in Hell!! Lol

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yessir - I am on the same bandwagon.

J

9. How many people do you think earth can support? It has nothing to do with government's meddling although they do that too much

10. It's hard to stay away from here isn't it lol.
    I love hearing religious people's opinions on things. Just goes to show your that no matter how horrendously wrong you are about anything in life, no matter what untruths you choose to believe and the consequent struggles that ensue because of it, it's OK. Cos you'll never be THAT wrong

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. join the dark side.....lmao

12. Definately mate. Wouldn't even want to imagine what sort of weird, missionary sex religious people have like. No slapping, spitting, biting, skull fuckin, bondage, watersports or anal. Fuck that. What's the point. Be aswell just havin a wank. If that's even allowed

• Like Like x 1
  13. You haven't "heard" anyone's views. The penny still hasn't dropped because you are delusional in your own world. Seeing yourself everywhere (homophobic).

14. You don;t see the hypocrisy. "wrong to judge people on their sexual preference". Then judges paedophiles in the very next sentence. Dont get me wrong I think paedophiles should be strung up by their balls, just exposing the lack of logic in what this clown believes are his opinions. DOUBLETHINK, DOUBLETHINK everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Couldn’t care less about the hypocrisy or what anyone thinks of me and my own opinions - adults can do anything they like providing both parties agree but when it comes to kids I draw the line.

And yes to the strung up by their balls.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #756 Father Ted, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    So you don't have an issue with paedophiles who don't act on their sexual preference?

17. You know what I'm done with this thread actually. Religious pedophiles like father Ted somehow manage to bring out the worst in me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I just finished saying I did have an issue with pedophiles.

J

19. But you’ll miss out on all the intellectual discussion lol
    J

• Like Like x 1
  20. Claims to hate paedophiles, yet wishes my daughter to get raped. Again, I will reference Jung. Your obsession with paedophiles, I suspect is merely a diversion from facing your own shadow.

I'm a creep yet I'm not that one wishing for children to get raped, you see how you are a clown?

And try to stay civil, you have repeatedly broken forum rules from the off above - constantly making abusive comments and throwing profanity around. Anyway must dash, better work. Taxes to pay, to pay for your benefits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.