There is no real right or wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #601 Bravedave, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Do you ever get anything right? I always assumed you were NOT lazy and the context here was meant to reflect on your effort in responding to the ONE post. You seem bent on taking little things and trying to twist them into looking like bigger things in your effort to be offended. Poor Jerry.

2. You are the ultimate hypocrite because that is exactly what you have done this entire thread.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #603 Bravedave, Nov 10, 2018
    I think I mentioned early on that I an agnostic. I do not subscribe to any religion so putting up bible inconsistancies as arguments directed at me IS wasting your time. My arguing that dinosaurs may actually be mentioned in the Bible is just that. It is not an argument that God spoke to Job about a diplodocus.

4. #604 Bravedave, Nov 10, 2018
    Oh so you are doubling down on your original false conclusion. Here trying to alert others to that which I did not fucking say. Wasn't it you who was talking about conscience? .You should see about getting one.
    Saying that morality comes from God is not saying you are not moral if you do not agree. Thats fucking idiotic.
    Now go look up the 10 commandments. I think 8 or 9 talks about bearing false witness

5. An example would make your accusation less school-girl like.

6. No. He made a valid point. In the pedophile's mind, it would be ok to have consensual sex with a minor. But society says he should be casterated for showing love to a child in an adult manner.
    So therefore the serial killer knows and feels in his own mind and heart that he is doing both himself and his victim a favor. But society deems him as evil and gives him the death sentence.
    Both the pedo and the SK are athiest. They do not know wrong. They only know whats right for them! And they truly believe it, thats why they act out.
    That can go for anybody.....even you! Think about it.

7. So are all pedeos and serial killers athiest or this just an example

8. So are all pedeos and serial killers athiest or this just an example

9. Ok I have an open mind on this. I remember a televangelist that got caught with a prostitute. Society judged him harshly. He was not a stupid man. Mr. Baker did not get into his position by being stupid. He knew what the bible and society says, but he did it anyway! So I can see your point.

10. just an example of the thousands of crimes committed daily

11. #611 Acewiza, Nov 10, 2018
    So, in conclusion: Neither religion nor lack thereof is any indicator of expected criminal behavior from either religious adherents or non-believers.

Moral of the story: Anybody can be an asshole.

The whole point is: Stupid.

• Like Like x 3
  12. No it's not. Even the bible quotes Paul as stating how we as humans, tend to nurture our lower insticnts, even though we have been told by outside sources that it is wrong or immoral. We seem to believe that it is right by acting out on it. Bestiality would be a good example. Someone is truly in love with an animal believes its ok in thier heart mind and soul even though society shuns such behavior.

The person receiving the punishment, looks at the punisher and says "WTF did I do wrong? I did it, because i believed it was right for me."

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gonna say cause anyone from any religious background do these things too

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I’m really not sure why the “Atheism” would ever be brought into the conversation though. Whether someone believes in a god that made everything or not should have no bearing.

That said - depending on the age of the minor he should still be castrated.

In my totally irrelevant opinion, of course.

J

15. More pedophiles priests in the catholic church than any other institution and aren't priests a direct line to god? Or are they atheists aswell.

16. Your premise is both ignorant and false.

17. No not really even the pope if fed up of it believe he mentioned it at some point

18. #618 Bravedave, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    No the pope never said that the Catholic Church has more incidences of pedos. If he did he would be just as ignorant and there would be a thousand links to it you could provide. Got 1?

Edit: I do. This took about 5 seconds to find.
    Six Myths About Clergy Sexual Abuse in the Catholic Church

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.