There is no real right or wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well evolution is about adapting to survive and progress.
    And religion is that persons interpretation of what they have read and dont say its not cause not every Christian sees the bible the same. And neither is right or wrong its that person interpretation.

Ffs all these your wrong your wrong you dont understand..... and your so magical and all knowing you do.... are you god.... wait no cause he doesnt fucking exist.

I normally tolerate the oh so rightious trying to ram there god down people throats but this thread is fucked up.

I dont ram atheism down there saying your wrong about god. And try to convince you by makibg up some bs to try and make you feel bad.

Normally i dont give a shit if you believe thats your bag.
    But i expect the same from them but nooo that cant happen. Its not just the internet its on the street too.

Just as bad as vegans great you dont eat meat
    so what i do but you feel the need to lecture me about how we shouldnt eat meat except were omivores there for geared for meat
    But then i dont go lecturing vegan on how they should eat meat.

When things cannot be proven either way is fucking opinion of which neither is wholly right or wrong its an opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Everyone knows what Christians believe its written in a book that they live by. Wow your not looking to smart hare Dave.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Watch a man far more intelligent than you Dave make a mockery of your religion. Ill bet you don't watch it.

4. I do not subscribe to any religion, Einstein.
    Ya think I have not listened to and read a little Dawkins before? If there is something in it that you find partiularly enlightening...please share.

5. There are like 20 different protestant religious alone and the bible has been translated thousands of times. Sorry friend, I have more draggin than you got hangin when it comes to probably EVERYTHING.

6. Just for shits and giggles.

Christianity was no where close to being the first religion and it was hardly the first to seperate right and wrong. There are many types of athiest. You may have heard of positive and negative athiest. Its not completely clear cut as you think it is. Anyways, the real subject here is religion. If you look back before christianity was a thing, youll find heraticism which encompasses all the beliefs of every religion there is. If youre able to believe in a book so much, this should be an eye opener. Hermetacism is responsible for every religion there is and even our sciences. Its where alchemy, witch craft and computers all originated.

Our entire history is built from its teachings. Science, Math, religion all came from it. You cant just believe in one thing here. You have to take it all in and make informed decisions based on as much fact as possible. Anything else just creates false truths.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You do not subscribe to any religion. You should start you own religion. Call it contradiction-ism. Because all you do is contradict your self.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry, no. Your confusion does not a religion make. But feel free to refer to me as confuseUS. :)

9. #590 jerry111165, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    You know what dude? You can kiss my rear on the lazy thing - cuz you don’t have the vaguest inkling of a clue of just how not lazy I am - so go try and act tough and smart on someone that might bow down but that sure isn’t happening here.

Edit: you simply aren’t worth my time.

J

• Like Like x 1
  10. You really need to stop thinking that you’re smarter than, well, anyone, Davey.

It’s not very becoming for someone of your ummm, caliber.

This is the guy that says he doesn’t subscribe to any religion but believes we cannot have any morals without his god. I do see the hypocrisy folks.

J

• Like Like x 1
  11. #592 jerry111165, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Edit:

Yes again.

J

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ahh another pearl of wisdom from you colossal intellect a dave. Hahahahahaha

13. You are a joke dave. So is the fact this thread even exists. Just goes to show how superior religious fools consider them selves to be.

14. Edit: again with the not worth my time.

J

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm not one of them though, I realise there are massive gaps in our history that just don't make sense. They also don't line up with the bible time lines though.
    If you take world religion as a whole and just assume for a second that they are all Indeed actually right.
    That all the stories of every religion on earth actually happened.
    Then it all makes sense. There's fire breathing dragons, mermaids, men with chariots of fire, (I heard the Greek gods were anti elephant so ganesh rigged up their rides with petrol bombs that were gifted to here from the 300ft tall giants that used to roam with the Dinosaurs at somewhere around the time a telekinetic zombie walked on water)
    There's also a thousand other gods that created earth a thousand different ways.

Why should I believe you?

That's a question the jehovas can never answer without quoting the bible.

Why? I'm not asking for proof, I'm not asking for a quote. I'm asking you as a person (or you or you or even you) ,
    Why should I believe you when you say that God is real.
    Why shouldn't I believe the Muslims? There's more of them than there is of you.
    As a general Consensus of a democratic country, majority wins.
    So what makes the Muslims wrong and you, the minority, right?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I Know man its doing my head in but I just can't stop!! This is exactly why I'm not on smash me in the face with a brick book anymore.

17. I Know man its doing my head in but I just can't stop!! This is exactly why I'm not on smash me in the face with a brick book anymore.

18. woe dude....that's heavy. Let me take another bong rip and re-read that.

19. Dont waste ya time just another religious fool with a superiority complex. Millions of them out there. Funny he hasnt shown up on this thread for while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.